how to get by enchant deadly poison

Started by agluestick, Sep 11, 2007, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vittordevitto

catalysts.. for what skill esmerald??? he don't use it to be able to cast sonic blow, he uses it TO BOOST sonic blow,,,, then it's the same of a wiz that eats a food for + 10 int on a 1 x 1...

edp is lame

on my server (oficial), we mock people that use edp on the pvp... ^^

so... if he use edp, we sue pot. fair trade =*

Emeralda

Quote from: vittordevitto on Sep 17, 2007, 01:01 PM
catalysts.. for what skill esmerald??? he don't use it to be able to cast sonic blow, he uses it TO BOOST sonic blow,,,, then it's the same of a wiz that eats a food for + 10 int on a 1 x 1...

EDP bottles are required for EDP skill. Thus they are called catalysts. That +10 int food are treated equally as + ASPD potions, thus buff potions. Healing potions are... well, they are healing potions. You need to see the difference between those first before you make irrational posts.

edp is lame

Everyone who dies because of that skill says that. But I'll give you a chance to elaborate on that and prove I'm wrong.

on my server (oficial), we mock people that use edp on the pvp... ^^

Oh yes, I suppose you guys are the elite of the RO world. But seriously, I expected a lot more from official servers players.

so... if he use edp, we sue pot. fair trade =*

Uhhh... no? On any server that has players with respect to etiquette (almost all), you would quickly land on a KoS list and labeled as a noob for using healing potions during any kind of a duel or PvP (caution: not WoE).

vittordevitto

lol esmeralda, edp skill MAKES and edp bottle, u click on it to use it... so u DRINK the edp for atck speed... well... things we can double click seem consumable for me...

so.. the sin x can have 300% more atck but the pally can't pot? we don't think so!

everyone know that edp is lame, at least here we think that way.

and yeah, i think the ofical server has the elite players, since we play it on 1x 1x 1x rate

we suffer to have our chars and our gear

we suffer to have money to waste on pvp

we suffer to make edp bottles

we can't miss our builds,cuz there is no "reset stats guy"

we can't have gr and gtb all the time... cuz in a server with 3 years, we have just 2 gtb cards

so we think is less silly to pot, than using an gr

we think is less silly pot and survive, kill the sin x noob that used the edp, than die in his dirty hands

thats all

=**

and that is something that you will never understand

Emeralda

Quote from: vittordevitto on Sep 17, 2007, 01:48 PM
lol esmeralda, edp skill MAKES and edp bottle, u click on it to use it... so u DRINK the edp for atck speed... well... things we can double click seem consumable for me...

Learn to distinguish the difference between consumable items:
1. Healing
2. Buffs
3. Catalysts

EDP in a way could be considered as a buff potion but since it comes only from Assassin Cross's skill and that it can be used only by them it's more of a catalyst.

so.. the sin x can have 300% more atck but the pally can't pot? we don't think so!

If paladins had skills that would actively use potions than why not? But since they don't. Do you see those assassins use healing potions during pvp? I don't think so (unless they are noobs or new to game).

and yeah, i think the ofical server has the elite players, since we play it on 1x 1x 1x rate

Now that's... kinda retarded ideology. If someone plays on a server with x rates, it doesn't make him/her '1337'. One can only call himself 'elite' only when (s)he knows perfectly how to play their character, know what it can do. It's someone who collected all their gears on their own and not through donations. It's someone who knows how to behave in PvP and shows respect for others, even those who (s)he killed.

we can't have gr and gtb all the time... cuz in a server with 3 years, we have just 2 gtb cards

Side note: ay, that's exactly the reason why all mid and high rate servers and those with overpowering donations are retarded. They are full of MVP cards.

we think is less silly pot and survive, kill the sin x noob that used the edp, than die in his dirty hands

Paradox caused by an awful grammar?

And please stop behaving like an 'I-know-it-all' noob. I'm just not going to reply again to another stiupid posts of yours cause it would be senseless.

vittordevitto

lol u are 2 dump to understand what is uggly and what is fair:

i prefer to pot, kill the sin X and go home happy

than let him kill me, and sit on my face.

-----------x----------------

so... it's elite someone that got all his gear by himself?

no, i don't think so

1- it's easy to have gear in non-oficial servers, even my dog could do that
2- like i told u before, NOOBS that only play PRIVATE dont understand how hard is to get gears here, we NEED help each other all the time. here we play together, nobody is pro here all by himself.
3- u insulted me, u can't even talk without ur emo s***. why you just don't kill ur self? what?? oh yes!!! the survival instinct!!
4- you don't deserve my time esmeralda, i was here, talking serius but now i am pissed of.

i think edp is a consumable potion, my server thinks that as well

so... please urself

-Chill down, this is the internet and not real life-

Kurogasa

everyone know that edp is lame, at least here we think that way.

we suffer to have our chars and our gear

we suffer to have money to waste on pvp

we suffer to make edp bottles

we can't miss our builds,cuz there is no "reset stats guy"

so we think is less silly to pot, than using an gr

thats all

=**

and that is something that you will never understand

Vitor.. thats wrong. If you double click the edp bottle it only gives you aspd. You have to use a skill in order to make it give you the damage bonus, and the skill consumes the bottle as a catalyst(similar to warp portal and blue gems). The skill to make the poison is "Create Deadly Poison" and the skill to USE it is Enchant Deadly Poison.

Create
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=skill_db&skid=407

Enchant
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=skill_db&skid=378

However.. On official servers potting in pvp is the norm. Its not a real duel but the pvp rooms in Officials are generally Free For All no rules. I find the PVP rooms on Private servers to be alot more honorable though.