Slaughter from BG Weapons.

Started by Neku Sakuraba, Jul 23, 2013, 06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neku Sakuraba

Can someone explain in depth (if it's even necessary) about what the Slaughter Lv.1 "skill" does with Glorious weapons? I've been playing for 6 years and I've never actually figured out what it does. I've never met anyone who knows what it does either. (I play all magic classes anyway so this doesn't concern me, but it bothers me that I don't know something like this.)

Triper

It's a physical damage bonus vs Demi-Human. It works like an Hydra Card but the % bonus is adjusted according the refine of the weapon.

Formula for this bonus is (Refine-4)^2

+6 => (6-4)^2 = 2^2 = 4% extra damage
+7 => (7-4)^2 = 3^2 = 9% extra damage
etc

doctorfeelgood

ya this is why the bg weapons are OP as f***. people with +13 rape the crap out of everyone -_-

Tsudere

I've heard the dmg formula for slaughter is kinda different on renewal servers.
On pre-renewal the maximum weapon lvl is 10 expect your admin is a real fool.

Seffi ❤

+9 Glorious Morning Star and +9 Glorious Bloody Roar x.x Game changing weapons.. especially Morning Star. With a +9 you can take out any prof in WoE if you play your build correctly.
[/URL]
Love Piamette? Check out WoonRO's latest update including the Piamette set & over 40 new headgears.

Charity Case

Quote from: Seffi ❤ on Oct 13, 2013, 06:33 PM
\you can take out any prof in WoE if you play your build correctly.
Anyone,period.

Gardosen

its a "pain in the donkey" damage skill.

nothing more to say o.o  /no1
if you ahve a weapon on +9 with it, your making impressive dmg.

Eisengrad

Astraeos

Equipment from Battlegrounds, KvM weaps are the op ones with the Slaughter effect that scale exponentially with refine rate up to +14. The equation didn't change in RE, pservers were just getting everything wrong up until Hercules corrected most of everything. The changes to refine rate properties made the slaughter weapons even stronger during RE, without accounting for the increased refine limit.

urboyfriend

Quote from: Thoth on Jan 20, 2014, 12:47 AM
by game changing, you mean game destroying.
destruction is a change

Ragnarok is nailing it's own coffin  /heh