Gravity revamping game mechanics

Started by bleu, Jul 31, 2008, 07:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarin

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Sep 09, 2009, 02:39 PM
You're actually better off with a goddamn AMBERNITE card(+2 def) in your shield.

I wonder how will G deal with cards adding hard DEF anyway....when I see that, I guess that 2H Rune Knights will be kinda OP, parry>shield.

A92FL0163

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Sep 08, 2009, 04:35 AM
Whole post
Hey dude where you get your KSSN? You know someone korean?

Omi

Quote from: A92FL0163 on Sep 11, 2009, 02:31 PM
Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Sep 08, 2009, 04:35 AM
Whole post
Hey dude where you get your KSSN? You know someone korean?

Maybe he's like me where i ust have a korean player let me use an account of his.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

I don't have access to kRO, I just read what people who do write(mostly Doddler)

A92FL0163

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Sep 16, 2009, 03:29 PM
I don't have access to kRO, I just read what people who do write(mostly Doddler)

O
k

Kisuka

blast

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Sep 16, 2009, 03:29 PM
Nor do i

Ethoea

hahah its mostly people who use stupid builds and find loop holes for instance killing MVP for great gears then rub there balls in everyones face about it thank god there changeing it now i hope there be much less asura champs and less classis with stupid builds wile loop holes in.

utsav_chs

Acctually if you see the 3-2 classes you would find that they are too much over powered. In that way whatever gravity's decision is a few of them really look great. Warlocks , Gul.X are so freakingly OP that they are able to make a mob of MvPs and kill then in an instant!

In that way, a few revamps of the mechs are really required. In 2-2 classes too the Champ is somewhat a little overpowered (I know many of you wont agree with this as you are in love with champions..xD). As of the Exp rates are concerned, leveling up will be a bit more difficult. As for the rest concerned with Builts, start testing  8)  .  Simply speaking as a player, Third Jobs screws up the game and also 80% of the revamp will screw up more of it.  Goodluck!

Creme Poofs

Um do you play iRO dude? Cause I still play it and all the third classes are actually pretty balanced. Oh man and they come out with some wicked gears. @.@ RO is just trying to keep up with the times. It's an old game. People are wandering off to other MMORPGs that have better graphics. So Gravity has to do something to keep people interested.

holocauseRO

@Anti-Static Foam Cleaner
monsters in renewal is very op

and players also high in hp

its ok to have a high heal cuz pots can do everything

trans gives bonus skill and you can 99 faster in renewal

http://www.holocaust-ro.com/cp/?module=main [color=red]Holocaust[/color]RO /no1

Eisengrad

I like the new stuff now many things also make more sense like cards giving insect resistance and similar.