Favorite MVP?

Started by yhjuiioklko, Jan 19, 2011, 10:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marbles

Gloom Under Night

'Cause whenever it turns around... Nevermind. It's just sexilicious.

Jocasta

Maya!
Her crown just looks awesome. Well, bluntly putting it, it displays something, grand and exquisite. 8D

Need an Affordable yet Quality GFX For Your Server?
Jocasta GFX Services

dissidiaro

my favorite is bakunawa from new map malaya port, because he is new and huge..  ;)

Lassander

Phreeoniiiiii~
I don't even know why, I think it was in a friend of mines siggy on the first server I played, I couldn't help but laugh at the animation.

Vermin

Most likely the weakest, but Eddga is the greatest

Nissa

Lady Tanee, because she's cute and I find it funny that she always teleports whenever I see her.  Well, I understand her because if I live in a dungeon, or somewhere alone, you tend to be shy around people. Lol

sabbiq123

IFRIT ~ Its ROCK!!! Hoho

KevinBryan

I'd say Amon Ra.

I'm a High Wizard, so i'll just cast Meteor Storms & Storm Gusts from.. well, behind him.

raphael.cruger

Kiel D-01; robots for slaves, a godly sprite, a cool background story and he drop my favorite card *__*

Raspberry Lips

Bacsojin or White Lady! <3 She's cute :3 and I love its card. Hoping to get one! XD

SkylarNetwork

i'd have to say Nidhoggr's Shadow

Why?

its  flipping dragon !!! need i say more? XD
Current server(s)
None

Myteriouss

I like Incantation Samurai D:

I wish I can like summon some guardian type thing xd

rickks153

Moonlight Flower, I just love they way how she run. lol

Neufae

Stormy Knight. I remember the first time I ran into him, he was my first MVP and I literally flipped a tit when I saw him. I didn't know those things could exsist.

Yukino

Angeling! It's so cute that you can... squish it to little pieces and take the wings as a headgear =D.
The card could be handy as well of course ;D. Well, actually, it's a mini-boss, but you get my point XD.

Valkyrie Randgris is a cool MvP for me <3. Love the animated wings =D and that deadly sword.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!