Event Ideas

Started by speifer10, Jul 26, 2007, 10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speifer10

can anyone give me event ideas? I have about....8 right now.THanks!

ArcAngelArtemis

Seems to me someone is an event gm, and lied his way in /ho

Pandora

Try to be imaginative and write up a story for your events, its fun.

Instead of just "town invasation" and summoning random monster, make up a storyline of what kind of monster are attacking and why.

Other suggestion just from the top of my head..

Hide and Seek
Trivia
Tame Event
PVP and GVG tournaments
Novice Battles

When making event, try to prepare them in advance so they can go fast, players don't like waiting adnauseum for an event. Make sure to select balanced prices that are relevant to the effort spent.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Emeralda

Who donates more wins Kaho Horns event. How can any admin not like that one?

Transcend

i don t like it..
1.im too young to have a working paypall <_<
2.each time i hand out an OCA i wet my pants,scared telling my self :"WHAT IF HE GETS A GR?"
let alone kaho horns...

Emeralda

I wasn't serious...

Pandora

Tame Event Example:

You get your players in a closed room, hand each of them 50 Unripe Apple, summon lots of porings and tell them to start taming!~

At the end the person with the most eggs wins, I also usually reward everyone according to how many egg they got (example 1 obb per 5 eggs)
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

sineas

What I mostly do is a combination of quest+hide&seek+guessing the password on my pub. As an example... I let them do the decorative mushroom quest. After 20-30 minutes time, I set out to hide in a town and create a passworded pub. They now set out to look for me wearing the decorative mushroom. First to unlock the pub wins. After the event, I give the players option to sell their quest headgear to me for a nice price they can't refuse (for future event purposes)

Kinda funny when you see alot of players running around with polka dot mushrooms on their head  ;D

@pandora:
Nice one on the taming event... that looks like alot of fun :D
[color=red]RK-RO[/color] - 10k/10k/10k WILD WEST Inspired [color=red]TRUE[/color] Dedicated Server
Unmetered Bandwidth - [color=red]1000 Mbps[/color] ([color=red]1Gb[/color]) Port Uplink - 24/7/365

Cisco Public & Private 10G Networks - Security IDS/IPS/DDoS