Look at these disasters

Started by SpaceFalcon, Dec 21, 2010, 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyub

... it's always fun killing a fully-equipped-MVP-Carded-hoar with a bunch of ordinary cards then /sit-spam on their face.

datme

Quote from: Nyub on Jan 05, 2011, 09:52 PM
... it's always fun killing a fully-equipped-MVP-Carded-hoar with a bunch of ordinary cards then /sit-spam on their face.
Have fun killing a GTB carded devo'd 1 vit Creator in WoE.

Nyub

That actually happened to me before. Stalker-scenario vs that kind of Creo guarding an Emperium. Took some arrows and Chase Walking >_< God I hated that server for having MVP Card Donations. Almost every donator/friends of a Staff (/fcplm) was an MVP-Carded Woar.

datme

Quote from: Nyub on Jan 06, 2011, 10:51 AM
That actually happened to me before. Stalker-scenario vs that kind of Creo guarding an Emperium. Took some arrows and Chase Walking >_< God I hated that server for having MVP Card Donations. Almost every donator/friends of a Staff (/fcplm) was an MVP-Carded Woar.
Was he devo'd though? Because otherwise it isn't that hard with Arrows.

Nyub

Indeed he was. Pretty much it was like scratching a flint on a rock as I see his HP goes down extremely slow xD  (since I really refuse to use MVP cards during WoE and PvP.) It was fun to do, even if the server is a regretful place. *cough*Lai*cough*.

fluidin

gtb 1vit creo is gay

waltzes into precasts and isnt afraid of acid bomb. classes that try to get into melee range dies to opposing team's spdpot champs / creos. add a pala with access to tgk gtb who refreshes devo properly and it becomes pretty gay.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

datme

Quote from: fluidin on Jan 07, 2011, 08:57 PM
gtb 1vit creo is gay

waltzes into precasts and isnt afraid of acid bomb. classes that try to get into melee range dies to opposing team's spdpot champs / creos. add a pala with access to tgk gtb who refreshes devo properly and it becomes pretty gay.
and it's even worse in SE

no1 can get close at all and sharpshoot does close to no dmg

Randfeon

Quote from: fluidin on Jan 07, 2011, 08:57 PM
gtb 1vit creo is gay

A WHOLE GUILD OF PRE-CASTING WHITESMITHS

By the way, killing the same thing over 10000 times may not mean anything if you don't eventually get lucky; and in the same vein some nobody could kill that thing just once and get its card. Working hard may or may not help in getting a specific MvP card, although working hard in the sense of keeping track of a monster and always killing it probably does.

Leamee

While I agree that cards like GTB are OP, how about cheaters and bots and macros? On our serv a lot of people use maya purple filter for instance or auto-hide asuras. That's worse than having a GTB equipped.