Creator Builds for PVP

Started by shadowkicker, Oct 01, 2007, 07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowkicker

hi i need help on what stat should i raise to my creator. our server max level is 99 and max stat is 99 also.

i need some advice on how to make a strong creator for pvp? mvp cards included. what armor weapon should i wear?

thanks for helping me this is my first time to play with creator hehe
Posted on: September 29, 2007, 10:50:50 pm
need info

SakuraX

Quote from: shadowkicker on Oct 01, 2007, 07:41 PM
hi i need help on what stat should i raise to my creator. our server max level is 99 and max stat is 99 also.

i need some advice on how to make a strong creator for pvp? mvp cards included. what armor weapon should i wear?

thanks for helping me this is my first time to play with creator hehe
Posted on: September 29, 2007, 10:50:50 pm
need info

you see creator is just like gypsy/clown/priest; aren't fully originally a fighting class... but they still got some skill to rely on upon fighting... so for creator if you want to do fast damage acid demonstration is the solution, it is *should be* neutral based and using a special formula to apply damage.

don't like acid demo? well i guess you can also try just acid or just demo. acid would be very annoying for breaking people's stuff but not doing a lot damage. where as demo mm it can be fine with the damage depending on your atk value, however it is stationary.

if you think acid or demo or acid demo is too hard to do then you can think of using planet bottles to spam planets around you, but honestly to the truth planets might not attack who you want to attack and they can't move.

last choice marin sphere *forgot how to spell it* yes a grenade bomb! that's what i call it, you hit it then it will be knocked to the direction where you hit it then a few seconds later it blows up, fun to use lolz~ but time consuming and easy to dodge upon noticed.

out of these choices (there might be more i guess?) i would pick acid demo only (99 int, 99 dex, the rest into luk just for success in creating potions), get more int stuff/cards and perhaps a phen card too if you are always being interrupted and or cards that reduce sp usage if you always runs out of sp

P.S. the mightly acid demonstration formula = (0.7 * Target's VIT * Creator's INT^2) / (Target's VIT + Creator's INT)
P.S.S. creators have bad mobility and no repel skill, so it is really the best to fight in range... once a melee character approaches you, you would be killed very easy
P.S.S.S. once again... creator aren't originally made for fighting from gravity itself... they are like gypsy/clown/priest more for supporting (i do not mean they can't fight, but it would just be hard for them to do so!)