The Elemental Properties

Started by RoBlackout, Apr 07, 2008, 12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoBlackout

Can someone please tell/teach me about the elemental properties. i have no idea how any of these work.

ex: ghostring card gives an armor the ghost prperty. what does a ghost property do?
     angeling card gives an armor the holy property. what does holy property do?

i've ask many of the players but they refuse to help. yes, we have a lot jerks in the system. any help would be great. thanks guys.

Aris

i believe the angeling card reduces elemental damage like fire, ice and so on by like 25%? ghostring reduces neutral damage by 90% i think? something along those lines...

oh right, remember that ghostring doesn't work PvM wise on all servers.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

It's elements you know? Like classical elements, or the chinese ones? Or to give more pop-culture example, like Pokemon, poison beats grass etc.

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr

There are four levels which pretty much corresponds to how "strong" the element is. All elemental armors are always of level 1. Columns are defense, rows are offense. So for example, if the monster(or your armor) is of Undead 1 property, it will receive 25% more damage from fire and 50% more damage from Holy, but 0 damage from Undead and -25% damage from Poison and Shadow, meaning it will actually heal(If it's implemented, if it's not it will deal 1 damage).

lets see...

if u think of it this way u can make it a bit simpler
think of it like rock paper scissors ....

rock beats scissors
just like
water beats fire

and continuing on in the rock paper scissors fashion:
paper beats rock
just like
wind beats water

and so on and so on.... though the RO elements are a lil more complicated......