Changes In RO over the Past 2 Years

Started by Pooptart, Sep 23, 2010, 01:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomi

Quote from: Kuprin on Sep 24, 2010, 02:51 PM
Third jobs really take a lot of the challenge out of the game. I honestly don't think they were a good idea at all.

They added a LOT of new win buttons, and the power level has crept up a lot. Items such as Proxy Skin Fragment, the Diabolos set, even the Dragon set weren't around two years ago. Remember, two years ago we were just getting expanded universe and homunculus working, if I recall. Dimensional Gorge was the next patch out, if I recall?

Well like everything else in the game, they can be tweaked to not be so OP. :3

Scribbles

In more due time, someone will release servers w/ adjusted third jobs for varying different rates.

I think the only real time I've been a third job was when they were still being Beta-tested in a server and I became an Arch-Bishop...
And every time I used "Epiclesis" (Which 'was' the best thing in Abbey02) Everything else would get revived, I would get revived (and healed) and eventually I would level up, after dying 20 times. I think that's been fixed though X3

leadtech

Im very happy that RO is really growing .
its the game best ever ;)

Flash Ragnarok Online [ONLINE]
http://flash-ro.info

Sarin

Quote from: leadtech on Sep 26, 2010, 06:44 AM
Im very happy that RO is really growing .

I hope that was sarcasm.

VaticanIscariot

RO is a dinosaur. Most of my RO buddies quit already. I havnt touched it in months.

For the most part.. most changes to RO was for the worst (starting with the introduction of transcedant classes). dont you all miss the early days when we had woe with non trans classes? or the days without alchemist, monks, and etc? dont you miss the days before WOE existed?

the one thing i liked that they added was abbey. i partly liked it because there were many parties that were made to level there.. although the usual loner classes like stalkers remain... well.. loners =( i just wish parties could incorporate ALL classes.

even though RO is a pretty crappy, grinding game.. i compare all MMO i played with RO, as if RO was the standard. wierd huh?