tidung or boitata

Started by potatomagnet, Aug 15, 2014, 12:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

potatomagnet

hi i just wanna ask your opinions guys. which one is better or which one do you prefer to use? boitata armor or tidung? why? thanks for the replies :)

Marcello

If your server offers it I would definitely go for the biotata. The extra 5% hp is a help.

potatomagnet

but isn't the additional reduce damage to monsters better compared to the additional hp of boitata?

Triper

Quote from: potatomagnet on Aug 15, 2014, 12:04 AM
hi i just wanna ask your opinions guys. which one is better or which one do you prefer to use? boitata armor or tidung? why? thanks for the replies :)
Usually, reductions are better but, in this particular case, I would say that Boitata > Tidung because 5% HP is a lot for 3rd classes due to their max HP.

Also, if you check the script of tidung, the script that gives the reduction is somewhat rare/unique to see in other gears so you can't stack reductions with the same script to maximize the usage of it in your advantage. Tidung also has less def than Boitata which doesn't really help either to be that great.

potatomagnet

thanks for the info sir, it is really helpful :)

potatomagnet

by any chance sir, what would be the best card to slot in tidung? is angelring card good? thanks in advance

Triper

There is no perfect card, you should know that, there is the card that you need to use at the X situation and another one to swap to Y situation and etc. If you mostly do PVM, see what you do most and get one that helps there. Even a Peco Peco is better than that since it just reduces the 4 base elementals and makes holy be 0 which is quite lame when a dokebi or pasana work better, elementally talking, and nowadays isn't that hard to get a fire[1] or a water[1].
Angeling, in my oppinion, is more of a PvP/WoE card when you don't know what to swap too and just want to play safe.

potatomagnet

so basically it is much better to use an elemental armor than use tidung? is there any good use in using tidung (please give me examples) or its just an armor that could be kept in storage? thank you so much sir :)

Triper

GR to survive neutral hard hits even more easier, aside that I think that it's junk.

potatomagnet