Thinking of getting back into RO a little

Started by CountJinto, Mar 12, 2016, 07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountJinto

It's been quite a few years since I played RO and was thinking of starting back up. Since I've been gone for so long can someone point me to a active and friendly server

Raikon

Well, let's see, here's my five cents on Renewal.

If you want Renewal, I strongly recommend NovaRO, it's the most populated Renewal server at the moment and it's just been steadily growing. It's really ahead in content with a new official instance released.. last week? And they're all really accurate to kRO. It has great, accessible and friendly GMs whom everyone talks to in the server Discord everyday.
In terms of PvP, well we just had a huge, fun and intensive WoE, all the leaders even said "gg" afterwards, with no drama, and now there's quite a large amount of people in Battlegrounds.

Cash shop's balanced, there are custom instances and the like, the developers are competent. There're no bots thanks to Ragnashield which was developed in part by some of the dev team.

I don't play pre-renewal anymore so I can't help you with that.

https://www.novaragnarok.com/

Sevarin

Reminds of of PHRO. Missing my basic server
Not affiliated at the time being

ZoeyRO

Hey CountJinto,

I know that feeling. Ragnarok Online has been a part of our life haha. all those nostalgic moments and sentimental values. I'm not sure if you are interested in a mid-rate pre renewal server. You can try our Server Zoey RO. We are trying to be a semi classic server with no @go, @storage @noks. If you are interested, maybe you can look at our details in the link below.

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/mid-rates/zoeyro-a-community-driven-server-pre-re-floating-rates/

we have features like item mall, vending area, warper, healer, job changer, reset npc and loads more. Our server do not have a donation system as of yet since is barely new, started in February. Even if there is a donation system, all donation item will be in the form of costumes or items that do not provide stats or effect our gameplay. Friendly community? certainly we have, as we are still new and growing every player chat most of the time. With a objective to be a community driven server, our GMs engages with player with healthy 2 way communications. we are always open for you while listening to the prontera BGM haha  /heh