[Non-Renewal] Sharing a RO Non-Renewal Calc for everyone here

Started by Triper, Oct 03, 2011, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triper

Delay was wrong, should be fixed now. Was just kill the 0.5 there. Probably left it there after testing some stuff and forgot to clean it ...

Combat simulation I will check that when I've more time but seems right the changes you made.

kurimet

Quote from: Triper on Jun 21, 2012, 12:32 PM
- fixed increase agi up of monsters
- killed Flee UP[dunno why it was even there since there is no flee up skill, it's just NPC AGIUP]
-Changed Agility UP to lv 5 as max[if someone can prove the opposite of this that I made, show it and I re-add the previous way that was done]
Maybe I can prove the opposite with this:
http://ratemyserver.net/mob_db.php?mob_id=1643&small=1&back=1
This is why I think monster should be able to be buffed with "Increase AGI" in the calc.

By the way: I'm still working on my calc, although it won't be available until the new saving system is done (currently, many buffs and items are not being saved).

Triper

sheena

does stats really have something to do with the homun you get? any script inside RO to support this?
The image in the avatar is from RivalRO and I am open to server(s) that meets my needs without any stupid player package

Triper

I run tests on a eathena build when I made that to see if there was some veracity on that info that was around and got always a ton more when I had the stats that influenced them to pop up more but ofc it may have changed over the years or some servers changed settings to not be affected by that.

sheena

Is the Isilla card's flee applied if you successfully self-cast the suffra? I don't see it
The image in the avatar is from RivalRO and I am open to server(s) that meets my needs without any stupid player package

Triper

You've to activate the "suffra" effect at the Additional Effects box. Not the normal suffragium at the Supportive / Party Skills as it's said at the Item Data box.

sheena

Thanks.

Anyway I still got the info I needed. Good Old Calc  /ok

Triper

PVP implemented [well, sorta of], have fun:

How it works:

◙ Gear your Char [Equips, Stats, Buffs, etc]
◙ Select the monster Player [it works with any monster but this is better for testing purposes obviously] and press calculate to check the dmg you do.
◙ Go to the Menu Create Your Enemy, select the stuff to apply. In that menu, you will have the mimicked dmg that you've made to the naked char and the reduces/stats/skills/etc to apply as you want.

PS1 - It may have flaws, I'm not perfect even if I made many tests.
PS2 - No, I didn't add elemental armor cards [for now] but if you want to use them, just open another tab with another calc and check the % value reduced with/without the other elemental stuff and apply it at the elemental resistance box.
PS3 - No, it doesn't take Hit into consideration neither luk.
PS4 - Not yet on the market.

Also added a Physical Damage +5% card at the Shield Cards to make life easier.

ExDemonSlayer

Triper

Dunno why, was working yesterday and I didn't made any changes on the files o.O I checked the files and they do work here until I upload them to the host, then they get errors. I will try to fix it asap.
==edit==
It seems that the host made some software updates and 1 file was always screwed since it was checking the wrong variables giving then null errors after being uploaded ... It should work fine now.

If not, just clean your cache and refresh.

ExDemonSlayer

Quote from: Triper on Nov 02, 2013, 03:03 PM
Dunno why, was working yesterday and I didn't made any changes on the files o.O I checked the files and they do work here until I upload them to the host, then they get errors. I will try to fix it asap.
==edit==
It seems that the host made some software updates and 1 file was always screwed since it was checking the wrong variables giving then null errors after being uploaded ... It should work fine now.

If not, just clean your cache and refresh.

It's working now, thanks a lot /no1

aleex5

you please add the Filir's Pinions are not in the calculator  /hmm

this is the link of the item:
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=re_item_db&item_id=5664

Triper

Added it. Clean your cache or refresh if it doesn't show there.

aleex5

please check the item poring hat cake, do not give the bonuses should give

and if they see the link of the item, should give more bonuses
http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&item_id=5415