[Non-Renewal] Sharing a RO Non-Renewal Calc for everyone here

Started by Triper, Oct 03, 2011, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meta

I mean I couldn't find the option in the calculator. I didn't know it was implemented like that. :D

Triper

According to my logs, this new version should have this things fixed[yeah, I was just making them and taking note of what I was doing when I had free time until I got a stable new version to up]:

• Cursed values fixed
  • Fixed a typo on the attack skill menu of Venom Splasher
  • Kihop increases and values corrected at 100%
  • Gospel +25% def fixed to show on DEF
  • Gospel +100% SP seems fixed
  • Added Kihop atk bonus to ATK menu
  • SP Mods seems fixed[not sure at this at 100% but on the tests I made with tons of variations, it seems ok]
  • Bragi works now as it works in pservers, aegis formula is ignored for now[well, at least the -% cast part is, forgot to check the aftercast delay mechanics and fix if needed /facepalm]

Yes, click at the pic ^

jblazer

Hey Triper, this is probably the most useful tool for ragnarok players thanks a lot.

The only thing is I can't for the life of me find the player vs player setting under the "monster combat simulator" in the bottom. I only see the list of monsters?

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/pvp.html?caybLbiacazbnbtbsabubaagvaaaaaaaaalkea4aaaaaajhaYk5aaeAlhbnlyeklIgKl0h9l0h9eeeeajkkkkfkkaaaexfaaaaaaaaaHaaaa

^in here this person changed it to display settings vs a knight with woe reductions and everything... where is this?  /hmm

thx

Triper

Working on a easier way to do that because mine gives errors if I just copy/uses that.
Basically the way I'm working[or trying to, no success yet >_>] is by using a dummy monster and let people play with their stats/reduces. The dummy monster is already 1 hp/sp/medium/neutral 1 and people can change it to whatever they want but at the moment it's still a fail :(

jblazer

Ragno

Quote from: Triper on Apr 01, 2012, 12:02 PM
According to my logs, this new version should have this things fixed[yeah, I was just making them and taking note of what I was doing when I had free time until I got a stable new version to up]:

• Cursed values fixed
  • Fixed a typo on the attack skill menu of Venom Splasher
  • Kihop increases and values corrected at 100%
  • Gospel +25% def fixed to show on DEF
  • Gospel +100% SP seems fixed
  • Added Kihop atk bonus to ATK menu
  • SP Mods seems fixed[not sure at this at 100% but on the tests I made with tons of variations, it seems ok]
  • Bragi works now as it works in pservers, aegis formula is ignored for now[well, at least the -% cast part is, forgot to check the aftercast delay mechanics and fix if needed /facepalm]

According with eAthena (and ratemyserver), cursed status resistance applies in this way:

If luk > base lvl, the resistance will always be 100%
If luk = or < base lvl, the resistance will be Luk+3

In calculator is always luk+3.

Btw. Thanks a lot for braggy fix, hope some day eA fix that bug. Also applies to cast delay calculation.

Is there any new about dummie monster damage calculator? more interested in woe mechanics damage calculation. Thanks for all the work /no1

Triper

Quote from: Ragno on Apr 13, 2012, 01:46 AM
According with eAthena (and ratemyserver), cursed status resistance applies in this way:

If luk > base lvl, the resistance will always be 100%
If luk = or < base lvl, the resistance will be Luk+3

In calculator is always luk+3.

Btw. Thanks a lot for braggy fix, hope some day eA fix that bug. Also applies to cast delay calculation.

Is there any new about dummie monster damage calculator? more interested in woe mechanics damage calculation. Thanks for all the work /no1
I know zero about that working with blv[it's even a new thing to me since I just tested the info I had around from a friend and got someone to confirm the values after I run some tests since I'm lazy sometimes and don't check code all the time >_>], the info I got was this and works 100% on my test server and the times I tested with a friend on rms test server:
If VIT = 100, Cursed Time = 0 = no curse.
If LUK = 100, 0 chance to curse.
If LUK = 0, no curse.
Checking the code, I guess you're right and I totally missed that blv thing ._.
Quotecase SC_CURSE:
      //Special property: immunity when luk is greater than level or zero
      if (status->luk > status_get_lv(bl) || status->luk == 0)[the first part in blue I missed; the one in gree is missing an < symbol so it applies to 0 or less]
         return 0;
      else
         sc_def = 3 +status->luk;[the 3+luk case]
      tick_def = status->vit;[the 100 vit case]
      break;
The after cast I will confirm it to know what I need to change in the formula but if it works as bragi, it shouldn't be hard to edit based on what I already made.

I'm still working on the dummy part because I'm missing something that is making this not work at 100% since I'm getting error on variables[variables not defined] and I still can't find why that is happening when the code looks good for me >_> This stupid bugs are making me not being able to add two menus to this fast as I wanted -.-

Ragno

Quote from: Triper on Apr 13, 2012, 02:23 PM
I know zero about that working with blv[it's even a new thing to me since I just tested the info I had around from a friend and got someone to confirm the values after I run some tests since I'm lazy sometimes and don't check code all the time >_>], the info I got was this and works 100% on my test server and the times I tested with a friend on rms test server:
If VIT = 100, Cursed Time = 0 = no curse.
If LUK = 100, 0 chance to curse.
If LUK = 0, no curse.
Checking the code, I guess you're right and I totally missed that blv thing ._.The after cast I will confirm it to know what I need to change in the formula but if it works as bragi, it shouldn't be hard to edit based on what I already made.

Yes, that is correct. Vit reduces curse time duration and with 100 vit curse duration is 0 segs. However, it does not applies as a resistance, since only luk (and base lvl) affects resistance formula.

You can also confirm how curse resistance fórmula works in ratemyserver's stat calculator: http://ratemyserver.net/stat_sim.php?jid=0&max_aspd=190&maxhp_cap=0&go=Go. There you have the source code from eAthena emulator that config resistance formula (base lvl and luk).

Triper

Yeah but 100 VIT, technically, is 100% resistance to curse since you can't get something that has 0 time duration on you and that's why the vit only affects the resistance to curse when it's 100 and above and in that particular case it shows a direct 100% resistance there. Other values of VIT make no difference to it and are ignored at 100%.

And the code I posted is the one at eathena source code so it should be the same as in that link with the exception that I've the "when VIT > 99, Curse resistance = 100%".

Ragno

Quote from: Triper on Apr 14, 2012, 01:44 AM
Yeah but 100 VIT, technically, is 100% resistance to curse since you can't get something that has 0 time duration on you and that's why the vit only affects the resistance to curse when it's 100 and above and in that particular case it shows a direct 100% resistance there. Other values of VIT make no difference to it and are ignored at 100%.

And the code I posted is the one at eathena source code so it should be the same as in that link with the exception that I've the "when VIT > 99, Curse resistance = 100%".

I agree 100 vit may act like a 100% resistance since it reduces time to 0 segs, but I disagree to call it resistance as resistances and efective duration is not the same.

Vit and Int reduces duration of some other status effects. Even with 97 vit reduces duration of curse, but it does not apply as a resistance.

I think about curse resistance that with 100 vit and 0 luk the character gets cursed, but with duration of 0% seconds. Status duration may act as a resistance as well, but it is not the same and it is not reserved only for luk, vit and int reduces duration for other status ailnments.

By the way, according to eAthena source code (and ratemyserver calculator) blind resistance formula may be bugged too:
Quotecase SC_BLIND:
      sc_def = 3 +(status->vit + status->int_)/2;
      break;

Triper

May not be but it's a way to be anti-curse like valk armor+stala golem card+ +5 dark bash gives -100% stun on some classes and something used by a lot of players on officials so I will keep it on it for now.

Blind yeah, there was something wrong on it and I missed it >_> Fixed now. Made a double check on every status and should be all ok now like how they're on eathena and ready to upload. Just gonna wait 1-2 days to check after-cast delay of bragi and up that too together.

8yearsro

Good job Triper  /no1
I think the calc is nice, you just need an easier to remember url so ppl can access it easily..
like calc.rms.com or such

Creme Poofs

Omg this is awesome. I should have checked that forever ago.

Triper

Quote from: 8yearsro on Apr 18, 2012, 10:48 PM
Good job Triper  /no1
I think the calc is nice, you just need an easier to remember url so ppl can access it easily..
like calc.rms.com or such
http://rocalc.rx.cx

I also remember everybody that the links to save builds are still using the same gigantic link but to access the "main page" you've now a shorter one.

Ragno

People in our server report that Rainbow Scarf is missing. Could you check it please? Thanks /thx