True or False

Started by Mewi, Apr 05, 2010, 01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hikusaak

Banned of course  :)
"I'm going to rebel, look at me try to destroy the world."

Cyric

If the player was already in the process of quitting and was just out to be a **** by hanging around to cause trouble in game I would just go for the the straightforward approach of the permaban.
From Alexander the grammarian; To refrain from fault-finding, and not in a reproachful way to chide those who uttered any barbarous or solecistic or strange-sounding expression; but dexterously to introduce the very expression which ought to have been used, and in the way of answer or giving confirmation, or joining in an inquiry about the thing itself, not about the word, or by some other fit suggestion.

Habuka

It should go something like this:

Player - HI GM!
GM - *Perma IP ban*

Have a nice day!
I Is Warned

LemonCrosswalk

I like how you think.

keben

should have sanctions like:
excessive talking/messaging using @main
*1st attempt- 1 hour mute
*2nd -6 hours
*3rd - 12 hours or maybe just ban him/her

Gaele

Well, a player in the process of quitting wants to troll because he'll leave the server anyway. I believe it doesn't matter what sanction should be meted out but I agree with all other people. Doing 3-4 steps of punishments o/

rakuzas

My server dont have found this kind of player yet.. But just noob player keep asking to leveling him.. I dont mind leveling him with @spawn monster.. But what make me mad is he ask me to leveling till him level 99? So.. my action is just leave him be.. I just help till he change job into 2nd class only..

And for this case.. My suggestion is :

1- Give warning Nicely.
2- Give Warning..
3- Temp Mute..
4- Jail
5- Temp Ban
6- Perm Ban..

GMApple

I would start with a warning.
1. Mute for 30 minutes
2. Mute for 12 Hours
3. Ban for a day