Guys Help me with this problem.. a red aura like a marionette control

Started by kervin24, Feb 26, 2013, 09:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kervin24

that red aura is suddenly showing up on the characters it does not effect anything but its annoying. can you tell me how to fix this?

this screenshot is from my own server and we cant find the problem.. pls help us. its always show in any character on my server

Fruit Pie~

That looks like Moonlit Water Mill rather than Marionette Control. It's a Bard skill (though I'm not sure if that's an Ensemble), and that character is a Bard (hard to see it through all the pink). Looks... normal to me?

Does it happen on non-Bards too? Is he using any sort of custom gear? In fact, have you customized anything related to skills or such?

Triper

That's Moonlit Water Mill, like Fruit Pie~ said, an ensemble skill that needs a bard/clown and a dancer/gypsy to use it[I think it's even trans exclusive so bard and dancer are excluded but not 100% sure, lazy to check at the moment].

The char with it seems to be a male SL rather then a Clown/Bard[or one inside another, can't see it at 100% to do an accurate identification] but seems to be with kaupe/kaite[it's one of them, lazy to check which skill does that aura at the char inside the moonlit water mill sphere[the red aura that you talk about]].

I've no idea why that would happen, maybe do tests based on the chars and skills that I talked about? There is no official gear that activates Moonlit Water Mill to my knowledge nor kaupe/kaite that I've knowledge, if it helps.

kervin24

its happens in any character on my server ANYONE experiencing this.

Triper

I would bet on the packets and the exe being different, maybe ask about this in any rathena/eathena/etc forum? They may help you better with this case.