Sniper in WoE Help.

Started by fyrellxD, Feb 01, 2009, 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pandora

I suggest a full DS build, trap your enemy, you can spam DS pretty fast with a decent agi and the damage output is good, unless the person's got yggs they shouldn't be able to outpot you. Unless the person has pneuma in which case you're screwed, but it would be the same with FA or blitz.

I trust your server has a reset npc? Best thing is to make your own build, see what works and what doesn't with the people on your server.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Sarin

Full DS is possible only in defense. In offense, it goes down within seconds. And by the way, it is outpotable.

blackgh05t

Quote from: Sarin on Feb 02, 2009, 07:00 AM
oh yes it does. Pneuma has 3x3 cell radius, maybe you set it two squares away from SW.

Pure BS.

O= SW and cell you're standing in.
E= Empty cell.
X= Pneuma cell.

EEEE
EOEX   <-- Does not cancel out SW.
EEEE

EEEE
EOXE   <-- Not possible unless you're position lagged.
EEEE

EEXE
EOEE   <-- Not possible again.
EEEE

EEEX
EOEE  <-- SW effects stand.
EEEE

EEEX
EEEE  <-- SW effect stands.
EOEE

If Pneuma canceled out safety wall, then why not just spam it on the emp 24/7?
eos
Est. 2008

Poki

Yeah, so I was right.  The safety wall's effect is not taken over by pneuma.  It's just a matter of fact who had the spell there first, and as someone defending, it would be smart to spam safety wall there since no one should be going melee that close.
Whatever the case, land protector shouldn't save the massive spamming of Auto-BB too.