Ranger skill "Fear Breeze"

Started by XxobZenxX, Nov 11, 2009, 01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XxobZenxX

K, one thing that bothered me about the Ranger skill Fear Breeze while I used to play on a third job server was that the skill did not seem to improve when I raised my luck. 

If its not dependent on luck, how do you get the skill to work frequently like auto Warg strike?

I don't know if this topic has already been made so if it already has been I truly apologize.

Prejudice set to maximum

Relics

It all depends on how the server you played on has scripted it, it's not official yet so .. nobody really knows.
It's probably the best to ask it on the server forums you play on, which makes this a server specific question..

yC

the skill doesn't say it's dependent on luck.  It could be random like many other skills with chances .. or depend on another stats.

XxobZenxX

There was a similar question on the LimitRO forums about Fear Breeze but nobody really knew there as well.  I asked here because people on RMS seem to be much more knowledgeable of such things.

And if Fear Breeze is done randomly, I guess the skill isn't too reliable.

Prejudice set to maximum

Usagimimi

Quote from: XxobZenxX on Nov 11, 2009, 06:00 PM
There was a similar question on the LimitRO forums about Fear Breeze but nobody really knew there as well.  I asked here because people on RMS seem to be much more knowledgeable of such things.

And if Fear Breeze is done randomly, I guess the skill isn't too reliable.

It's still awesome and beats DS at 190ASPD :P /tested

XxobZenxX

True that since Fear Breeze at its finest does up to 4 extra attacks

Prejudice set to maximum