Help on Clown (Weapon)

Started by XfrozoneXX, Mar 10, 2009, 02:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

XfrozoneXX

Hi everyone i am currently playing on a SHR called XyionideRO with a Clown.  Everything is 4 slotted except shield is 2 slotted.  I am looking for the best cards for my weapon, i currently am equiped with 2 Hydras and 2 Skeleton Workers on all of my weapons and was wondering if i should take either a hydra out or skeleton worker in exchange for like 1 thanatos.  Will equiping 1 thantos make me do more damage? All stats can be maxed out to 900 and people here all use 3 tao gunkas on armour w/ 1 angeling and 4 General Egnigem Cenia to make a total of 6mil max hp, they all do this to lower thier vit to prevent from thanatos but you will still need from 78-200 vit to get 6mil with all the hp cards.  Customs here are just all stats +5. SOrry if it's badly worded.  :D

Cielte

If I've read this right. No, Thanatos will not help at all.

XfrozoneXX

okay thx =) maybe i should actually test it too.

And how bout taking either hydra or Skeleton worker for a Whitesmith card?

CookieEater

Just a note: Ice Picks and Thanathos cards do not work off Vit, nor does Tao Gunka lower Vit. It's Def that they work with. Vit is for Acid Demonstration damage.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Sarin

Right, but Tao gives -50 def so....

CookieEater

Quote from: Sarin on Mar 10, 2009, 09:17 AM
Right, but Tao gives -50 def so....
My inner Old Grump demanded I corrected their usage of the wrong word. Now be silent or I'll go buy a cane, just so I can hit you with it.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x