Falcon Assault with NO delay?!?

Started by Idealistic, May 19, 2008, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmmm could be custom gears... ask em what gears they have if u can XD

it'll be a lot easier for them to tell u how they do it rather then trying to figure it out my guessing >.<

mickiedeez

wtf calling our server corrupt?  headgears have the standardslots for all of them.  custom headgears and donates dont have slots.  it isn't hard to get 2 kiels in 2 months.  AND there wasnt a wipe, it was a server name change because there were some (already removed) GM's who were corrupted, and the server had much improved so they name changed(justro, i.e. meaing not corrupt -_-).  and people are selling allsorts of cards all the time.  as far as i know theres only 3 snipers with the full 2 kiel+sniper suit and expert rings.

plus snipers can get 99+ 80agi  easy with there buffs+awak pots...  and no customs...  and the custom gears never add more than 2 different stas or over +5 to the stat.  and no slots.

~Mickie
Quote from: Temjin on Feb 16, 2010, 12:07 PM
You are a f*** idiot. Why you even bother to post here, I will never know. It is BEYOND ME.

DjTeddySpin

WPE is worth a thought. Seen too many of those around. Btw, it's a kind of packet sniffing program.
My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

Hanyuu

It depends on who the person was. I heard rumors in GoldenRO (when just was golden) of a GM Sakura from KeKuMi or w/e guild having a few god items on her legit sniper. But she was fired and banned. Maybe she was able to give a few more before she was banned to her guildmates...who knows? If anything just report it to Discreet and Aki, they should take care of it.

PS: It was a two week rollback, never a wipe. A week following that rollback, rates were doubled, including cards. I heard people from LOOK got a tao card, Potato and Lenne have three maya purple cards and someone did get a kiel.
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.

Bootleg

Actually it is totally posible, but NOT AT ALL NORMAL
Donation items are likely required
Slotted upper/middle/lower headgear

3 Kiel-D cards.

OR you can just get Bragi and have something similar to it

Some servers also have custom things...
like agi affecting cast delay :x

CookieEater

Quote from: Majora_younglink on May 20, 2008, 06:53 PM
Don't they stack non linearly? Like one Kiel lowers cast delay by 30% then the next one lowers it my another 30%? Like this:

100%*.7= 70%*.7= 49%?

It wouldn't quite be as low as 93% reduction. o_o
Sorry for the late response, since I barely show up here anymore, but to my knowledge nothing in RO works that way.
Racial reduction stacks linearly, elemental reduction as well, cast time reduction does so too and even damage reflection. If you were to mix racial reduction with elemental reduction, however, they would stack non-linearly with each other, just as they do with Armor rating.

Oh, and getting over 100% is an option with slotted lower headgear (custom only,of course) but a big waste of time. You cannot reduce anything into the negative, except damage but that's elemental absorption...
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

fluidin

Quote from: CookieEater on Aug 18, 2008, 05:43 AM
Quote from: Majora_younglink on May 20, 2008, 06:53 PM
Don't they stack non linearly? Like one Kiel lowers cast delay by 30% then the next one lowers it my another 30%? Like this:

100%*.7= 70%*.7= 49%?

It wouldn't quite be as low as 93% reduction. o_o
Sorry for the late response, since I barely show up here anymore, but to my knowledge nothing in RO works that way.
Racial reduction stacks linearly, elemental reduction as well, cast time reduction does so too and even damage reflection. If you were to mix racial reduction with elemental reduction, however, they would stack non-linearly with each other, just as they do with Armor rating.

Oh, and getting over 100% is an option with slotted lower headgear (custom only,of course) but a big waste of time. You cannot reduce anything into the negative, except damage but that's elemental absorption...

Not nothing dude. Damage reduction works that way. If it didn't, Thara + DR + CK+ FB = 100% Neutral demihuman damage reduction, which obviously isn't the case. Other than that, damage modifier cards also stack cumulatively.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

CookieEater

Quote from: fluidin on Aug 18, 2008, 11:17 AM
Not nothing dude. Damage reduction works that way. If it didn't, Thara + DR + CK+ FB = 100% Neutral demihuman damage reduction, which obviously isn't the case. Other than that, damage modifier cards also stack cumulatively.
I see 50% Demi-Human reduction and one thing my vocabulary cannot translate (DR). Since you are talking about 'Neutral Demi-Human reduction', I'm gonna take a guess and say that you are referring to a Deviling card?
If yes, I point back to my previous post and note that I adressed the issue that dissimilar types of reduction (and bonus, of course) stack non-linearly.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Omg Onoes

Your signature has been reported and removed for peacefulness of this forum.