Falcon Assault with NO delay?!?

Started by Idealistic, May 19, 2008, 06:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idealistic

I play on JustRO and the other day I saw Snipers FA'ing like crazy with like no delay.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't bragi because there was no clown around.  And I don't think Just Sniping Suit and 2 Expert Rings will give you almost no after-cast delay.

2 Kiel Cards maybe?

lots and lots and lots of dex like 150+ XD
cause 150 dex = insta cast

Sarin

ehmm, delay and cast time are different...unless that server has modified game mechanics...

lol it helps =o
sides im assuming there on a server where the rates are raised (2 kiel cards kinda makes me think its HR)
so who knows maby they have like 3k dex XD

Pandora

Isn't delay decreased by agi?

Dex makes you cast faster, I have 150+ and I play on low rate, my FA is instant, but I still have a delay of over a second before I can land another FA.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

CookieEater

Sniping suit + Expert Ringx2 + Kiel D-01 Cardx2 = 93% after-cast delay reduction, if I'm not mistaken. There's so little left of those 3 seconds that you don't notice it.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Quote from: CookieEater on May 20, 2008, 03:46 PM
Sniping suit + Expert Ringx2 + Kiel D-01 Cardx2 = 93% after-cast delay reduction, if I'm not mistaken. There's so little left of those 3 seconds that you don't notice it.
lmao that makes sense....

but anyway is she/he on a HR? cause if not those items would be a total pain to get x3

Majora_younglink

Quote from: CookieEater on May 20, 2008, 03:46 PM

Don't they stack non linearly? Like one Kiel lowers cast delay by 30% then the next one lowers it my another 30%? Like this:

100%*.7= 70%*.7= 49%?

It wouldn't quite be as low as 93% reduction. o_o

Dew

Majora_younglink

Quote from: Dew on May 20, 2008, 08:26 PM
That's Mou style Kookie, lol

Well the normal RO way is h4x to after cast delay and other such things then. >.>

Dew

Heh don't look at it as H4x, it's more an atempt of Gravity to make something "acceptable" from the overplayed rubble we call RO.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

If it stacs linearily, what happens if you get it over 100%?

Idealistic

Quote from: JJJ on May 20, 2008, 06:47 PMlmao that makes sense....

but anyway is she/he on a HR? cause if not those items would be a total pain to get x3

Well the server is 100x, card drops are 50x and boss/mvps are 10x.

Supposedly the server just had a wipe a couple months ago to lower mvp card drops from 50x to 10x..... And so either that Sniper got really lucky or bought the 2 kiel cards, or there's corruption in the server.  Such as donating an extra few bux for a kiel card.  Or some overpowered gear.

The server DOES have donation gear, but it's just headgear and it's listed on the website.  Nothing overpowering.

And yeah, if the delay reduction gears don't stack linearly, then somethings wrong.

I don't think their's enough gear to go past 100% delay reduction though.  Unless custom gear?

Majora_younglink

Quote from: Idealistic on May 21, 2008, 12:42 PM
Quote from: JJJ on May 20, 2008, 06:47 PMlmao that makes sense....

Well the server is 100x, card drops are 50x and boss/mvps are 10x.

Supposedly the server just had a wipe a couple months ago to lower mvp card drops from 50x to 10x..... And so either that Sniper got really lucky or bought the 2 kiel cards, or there's corruption in the server.  Such as donating an extra few bux for a kiel card.  Or some overpowered gear.

The server DOES have donation gear, but it's just headgear and it's listed on the website.  Nothing overpowering.

And yeah, if the delay reduction gears don't stack linearly, then somethings wrong.

I don't think their's enough gear to go past 100% delay reduction though.  Unless custom gear?

Or if the server has extra slots on headgears.