EQUIP GUIDE FOR SNIPERS

Started by werx, Apr 29, 2012, 02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

werx

Hey guys,

I need a basic guide for building my sniper..

what i know is, i need a +10 compo bow.

so far, i got myself a slotted muffler, boots, no armor yet and aoa..

any suggestions?

Been too long since I played this game, I'm a total noob.

would really appreaciate it.

Thanks

magiclady1234

You could got for a hunter bow with tidals and wools and brooches for you accessories.

fluidin

basic?

if really basic, comp bows, ele bows, orc archer bows if possible

armor, just get pantie undershirt combo, some kind of agi adding shoe (friccos?), acc u can try for brooches, gloves, matyr leashes. headgear aoa or ulles cap, binos

card wise archer set for pvm imo
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

werx

not really basic.. im short on Z and basically can't just buy the equip that i want, plus the server that i'm playing on is quite new, we're less than 200 i think, but it's great..

im aiming for a falcon build..

basically i have to review and search every item i hunt for, but if you could give me a list of what to do, it would really be helpful..

thanks. :)

SpaceFalcon

Imo you should avoid the falcon build unless you have baphomet card (auto attack) or kiel card (falcon assault)

here's my two PVM builds.

DS Sniper
http://tinyurl.com/6nbjseh

This is to solo thor, you can also solo biolab 3 just swap the armor with unfrozen. And maybe try for 2 hell poodles/snowiers since you'll also be tanking some damage. Use hiding clip to dodge high wizards jupital thunder. And avoid snipers there unless you have a weapon with a lot of +HIT. Everything else can be killed smoothly as long as you ankle properly each time.

Also a MVP killer, but just a lot of boring flanking.

Sharpshooter Sniper
http://tinyurl.com/83v5tuc
Duel client a bard with bragi's to follow you around and watch everything die. You can mob and spam FAS every 0.2 seconds dealing 5.2k aoe damage, with a 50% chance to deal 8k damage. The 2 expert rings help more then people think, without them it's 0.4 second delay so only 2 shots per second as opposed to 5 shots per second.

My favorite sniper build, it just clears mobby maps like abyss 3 and geffenia really fast making me far richer then all those mavka grinders on my server.