Composite Bow, Gakkung, CrossBow?

Started by Phantasma, Jun 07, 2010, 03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phantasma

Which would be better of the three???
and why???
and also as far as I can remember there were "special rules" regarding on what bow to wear related to the dex of a archer/sniper/bard/clown/dancer/gypsy...

Sarin

+10 composite bow. Since archer classes generally have very high base ATK, modifiers are much more important than weapon ATK.

maccc

Chuck

+10 comp bow please.

But a +10 double bound would be better.

Phantasma

Quote from: Sarin on Jun 07, 2010, 03:37 AM
+10 composite bow. Since archer classes generally have very high base ATK, modifiers are much more important than weapon ATK.

I forgot it was gonna use it for a stalker...
and I also used a calculator RODE calculator for it but gakkung pawns compo bow damage.... (at least in the calculator) I tried in on the "mobster" since it has the nearest demi human property just like your average character

Triper

Dex > 160 = compo, if not gakkung or double bound.

Kazu

Stalker's dex do not come close to that of snipers and would be lacking damage for modifiers to work on. gakkung would be better than composite bow since Stalkers would benefit more from the larger weapon ATK.

Sarin

Actually, on Stalker, I'd go for Earhen Bow+Stone arrow combo.

Kei

Orc Archer Bow with Steel Arrows and Elemental converters are pretty powerful as well, if you're rich. But then again, you should just as well be able to get the frozen / gale / earthen / burning bows with the respective +20% cards.