Best Autocast cards and Equips for snipers..? :P

Started by SnowBunny, Nov 24, 2011, 03:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnowBunny

So.. I'm playing as a trapper with a s*** of INT in my stat build.. Since people keep using range resist I decided to play autocasts and depend on my little birdie flying behind me..

So.. Other than SK and Bloody Knight and Garm Baby for that matter.. Any other useful weapon cards for autocasts? (I have full atkspeed)

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

Joker Jester

Try the 2 ifrit rings, Ring of Resonance and Ring of Flame Lord and  for cards, Kasa, Gazeti and Wind Ghost  ;D

SnowBunny

The thing is.. If i use dual rings, I can't use Gazeti and WG cards.. =/

Triper

Actually I hate RoR on a sniper ._. Asura will eat all your sp which sucks for who wants to maintain True Sight activated all the time without use Potions and it will make more mess to you then the enemy. Rofl is cool to have for the extra atk/crit from skills as a swap since the SB from it makes you loose the ctrl click power.

I would use a lord of the dead card. The coma works with a bow even if the other status don't so it's like a pandora box card :D

SnowBunny

Ah.. That's good to know.. Err.. Question.. Does Wikibine and Metaling work with ranged?

Triper

Yes they work but don't forget that skills don't proc skills so it won't proc on something already on going and you still have the dex vs dex factor... I would say that they're good but nothing to rely on.

Earthen bow+stone arrows gives stone curse, that's another auto-cast cool thing even if the free slots are only one...

SnowBunny

Me gusta.. /fsh

Thanks for the infoz. I think I'll take my chances with Wikibine and Metalings. /gg

Kensei

SnowBunny