mid rate..
all boss cards are available,
hunt AND DONATIONS..

hmmm..

I would like to ask..
how to improve my
clown..
AV type.

any equips and stats would u like to share..?

Sarin

Well...AV type is kinda more support/ranged annoyance/indirect kill char. You'll do 3 things. 1st and from your guildmates most wanted is Bragi, and you'll prolly spend like 75% of your time doing it.
2. Tarot card. If linked or Bragi is provided by another clown, this is deadly stuff. Otherwise, this skill is better used by Gypsies, since they have effective ways of keeping just the right distance.
3. Frost joke. Need Bragi for that, but will certainly discourage enemies from using GR.
4. AV. Frankly, it's not effective skill. Delay is terrible, and damage isn't that great. You won't oneshot anyone, and animation delay makes it not so effective even Bragi'd. Worth using when you are alone, and you somehow manage to freeze enemy (but anyone using anything else than Marc/ED against Clown is a noob and deserve to be killed).
So stats? Dex to get 150 without bless (of course, IC is nescessary), max vit and what's left goes to int. Max reductions (tho you might find it worthy using Zealotus mask instead of F.Beret), at least +7 double bloody Oriental lute. And just the usual stuff...

If you want to try some less used build, you are not afraid of spending some time learning how to play it, and like not being limited to couple of skills at most, and like to do some mix of support and offense, try playing one of my alltime favorite builds, agi offensive gypsy. Basically, stats are (without external buffs, but with IC) agi 100-120, dex 150, what's left vit. Takes a lot of time learning with it, but it's very rewarding and uncommon build. I'll elaborate a bit more if you are interested.

Ayu

I don't have experience with midrate, but I prefer to have exactly 100 total int (buff included) in the end to maximize the efficiency of Bragi. Afterall, bragi depends on int and dex to be extra effective. Thus why I prefer a Harp with golem card in it for bragi purpose. It gives you the 2 int so you don't need to dump more stat point into int, and golem card prevents weapon breaking to keep Bragi going. It's also "not a violin" so it helps you on your hotkeys being different than your other music instruments.

LiteX

Tarot+Bragi is a good combo, but you can't rely on it 100% of the time because there might not be other bards around, Frost Joke+Wind Arrow Vulcan+3* Bloody Bone Violin= a crapload of damage, but since your server is pretty much everyone get everything, i really doubt players would be going into PvP without hundreds of types of armor (Last HR i've played i had about 5 different armors and 3 different garmets, usually i was called a noob due to doing the old armorswitching trick, but it's people, what are you going to do about it?), Full INT Bragi is what I would reccomend in WoE (Trust me, arrow vulcan in woe is pure crap, even if you manage to kill someone stupid enough not to wear frozen immunity, there will still be alot of people entering the castle, and clowns aren't such a good class to AoE so go Bragi/Strings), unless mage classes are  highly unappreciated in your server, if they are, then going frost joke is pretty much completly out of option due to only freezing the targets, you could still do the Hermod's Wand ensamble...
Btw, why don't you post your server's donator item list?
ライテ‐エクス

fluidin

Even if mage classes are not around, you still need Bragi. You always need Bragi ._.

Even SinXs benefit a lot from Bragi.
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

LiteX

Quote from: fluidin on Apr 09, 2009, 05:38 AM
Even if mage classes are not around, you still need Bragi. You always need Bragi ._.

Even SinXs benefit a lot from Bragi.

That is in woe, IIRC, ranged phyical attacks (Soul Destroyer, Acid Demonstration) get a nasty 75% reduction, so magic would be better
ライテ‐エクス

fluidin

AD is still deadly even with WoE reductions. Very deadly, in fact.

About Magic, yeah it can still be painful. Requires rather good gear though, with the advent of Cranial Valks and Elemental Armors.
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

LiteX

Quote from: fluidin on Apr 09, 2009, 10:05 AM
AD is still deadly even with WoE reductions. Very deadly, in fact.

About Magic, yeah it can still be painful. Requires rather good gear though, with the advent of Cranial Valks and Elemental Armors.

Not really, his server is pretty much a "Everything served to you on a silver platter server", AD can get HORRIBLE, in this situation=
Damage*1/2 by Player Reduction*1/4 by WoE Reduction*1/4 by Ghostring*1/2 by Deviling*11/20 by Thara+Beret/PooPoo*9/10 by double Alligator
Thats about 99/12800 of AD's original damage, (1/128 if you want to round it)
Now, let's put on a real situation shall we?
An ordianary Int-filled Biochemist can do about 32k total on an Abysmal Knight per Acid Demonstation, a mob w/ 64 Vitality,
Now, lets add in the reductions,32000/128 then 16000/64 then 8000/32 then 4000/16 then 2000/8 then 1000/8 then 500/4 then 250/2 then 125/1, which means a INT-filled Biochemist can do as pitiful as 125(130 due to the 10 hits thing) damage to a 64 Vit player, most people tend to go under 50 vit, if you put the damage back to 500 to a non-woe situation then the biochem would be doing better, but still crap damage, Clowns tend to go no Vit, so..., if you want to test how much damage a 1-Vit character would get from your acid bomb under all these conditions, try ADing a poring and divide it by 128, you will see that on 99/70 servers the damage would be about...7 total roughly, since AD does 10 hits then turn it into a 10 as a 0.7 hit cannot exist in RO,
To add more problems for the chemist on WoE, good guilds will always have High Priests, get someone to Assump you and multiply 120*2/3, the results would be around 80, AD is a powerful skill, but with proper setup you can turn that 32000 damage into an 80 during WoE times, but if you don't count WoE and GR then your damage recieved is now at 125*16, about 2000 damage to a 64 Vit character, without Tao and HP giving gear a ~60 Vit Lvl99 Knight(Nontrans) has about 12k Hitpoints, turn the 99 Knight into a LK and you get 15k HP, 2000 damage on a 15k HP character is a very miserable damage, and if you are planning to use an elemental arrow choose either Holy or Silver, everyone thinks Grand Cross and Magnus Exorcismus is useless to precast as Holy Cross and Holy Light are useless single-target attacks, but even though, the WoE Reductions turn range attacks into pure crap, i suggest Holy Arrows for PvP and Bragi for WoE
ライテ‐エクス

fluidin

You did not take into account Dazzler Spam under Bragi and Frost Joke Spam under Bragi, which good guilds WOULD use. This would force players to either get Stun Immunity, or high VIT. And they aren't going to wear GR/TGK for most of the time now.

Then, were someone to wear GR/DR like you said, he would be pure fodder for the other killers, namely SinXs. If you tell me he is good in eq switching, remember that more often than not you would be recieving AD AND SB/Grimtooth at the same time. No way you're going to switch armors to counter both then.

Also, it seems like from what people mention on these forums, people do not have 24/7 FCP support in WOE. Guess how long it takes with AD under Strings to demolish the other guy's armor, unless he was wearing a Valk Armor? Now the above is what I call a real WOE situation, not the numbers you just spewed out, no offence there.

LiteX

Quote from: fluidin on Apr 10, 2009, 07:15 AM
You did not take into account Dazzler Spam under Bragi and Frost Joke Spam under Bragi, which good guilds WOULD use. This would force players to either get Stun Immunity, or high VIT. And they aren't going to wear GR/TGK for most of the time now.

Then, were someone to wear GR/DR like you said, he would be pure fodder for the other killers, namely SinXs. If you tell me he is good in eq switching, remember that more often than not you would be recieving AD AND SB/Grimtooth at the same time. No way you're going to switch armors to counter both then.

Also, it seems like from what people mention on these forums, people do not have 24/7 FCP support in WOE. Guess how long it takes with AD under Strings to demolish the other guy's armor, unless he was wearing a Valk Armor? Now the above is what I call a real WOE situation, not the numbers you just spewed out, no offence there.

What i said above was a well anti-AD equipped clown vs an AD biochemist, about the 24/7 FCP, it really depends on the server you are playing (Valk armor is the most used armor due to it's indestructability), you can't be anti-X and anti-Y,anti-Z, anti-W all at the same time, armor switching is a must for a server where a wide range of strategies, but however, you missed a little in the Dazzler/Frost Joke thing, I really doubt attackers would be foolish enough to not equip Orc Hero and Evil Druid/Marc when attacking, the DR+GR strategy is widely used on WoEs in HR, according to his other topic, Mid and Low headgears are slotted in this server, so one could simply just put an Orc Hero in it, there goes bye bye dazzler, alot of people use indestructable and unfreezable (Marc and Evil Druid), not to mention he said in here http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/job-discussion/snipers/0/ that the server everything is obtained easly, the situation you described about AD and SB at the same times is possible, but it won't happen 24/7, yes, I said anti-AD before, getting anti-AD and anti-SB at the same time is literally impossible, it's the way most RPGs do it, go full anti-magic and you will be owned by melee, go full anti-melee and you will be owned by magic, even though, topic creator should specify more about his server, the donations and if he wants a PvP or WoE build
ライテ‐エクス

fluidin

Actually I do recieve AD, SBK/Grimtooth and even Sharpshooting at the same time.

Hmm, if mid and low headgears can actually be slotted, byebye balance I guess :X About Frost Joke spam under Bragi at least, it still stands.You can't depend on GR and DR to save you from AD, under a precast situation. Thus you would have to pot through it, or die :X