Clown Build For SE WoE/BG Help

Started by Judgement, Oct 25, 2011, 04:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judgement

Need help/guidance in said build.  The gears should be gears found in regular BG/WoE servers.  As for stats, I've been using this build someone told me one day during a Chronos BG.  The stats are, 100 agi, 100 vit, 130 int.  Now closest I've gotten so far with my gear build and buffs(+7 stat foods, bless, agi) is 98 agi, 130 int, and 100 vit.

My current stats/gears
[close]

Now, I know I can finish carding the harp (can also get a 2 slotted one lol) and get a +3 Int armor instead, but I'd like to know if there are other better gears I should be using.

Again, build is for SE WoE/BG.  Thanks.
Super Smash Brothers 64!

Triper

Something as this?

I think it's hard to get something better then that with +7 food only ._.

Judgement

Mmm, the glorious rings give +2 stats to everything, and I usually have a switch to a smokie accessory with me.  :c
Super Smash Brothers 64!

Triper

Well, with that you wouldn't need to swap acess even if the build isn't perfect in stats.
I personally like to have always a smokie on to hide when needed, it's one of the few things I hate to not have on :<
I think the best you can do is just get that that armor +3 int, use the chello with the 2 centipede larva and 1 golem, mid with +2 int card[elder or isilla] and then get that missing agi and more stats for more pots[str]/dex?
That server has spiked scarf? You could get +1 vit from there too for more stats in other places.
I don't know what more can be done to pump that.