Site News: New Skill Database + Update - Added Skill Simulator

Started by yC, Jul 06, 2006, 03:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

Yep, releasinig my completed skill database that I have been working on for a while.  It contain every job skills that I can find description for, here is a brief summary of what's in it:

- Old Classes: Novice, Supernovice, all 1-1, all 2-1, all 2-2 and all Transcendent classes skill descriptions
- New Classes: Taekwon, Soul Linker, Star Gladiator, Ninja and Gunslinger skill descriptions
- Homunculus skill descriptions (Amistr, Filir, Lif, Vanilmirth)
- Marriage skill and Guild skill descriptions

Basically, the description is taken from the client file translation (here) other additional information are from the eAthena skill database.  I am not crazy, I wouldn't want to write like 500+ skills from scratch obviously.  The link to the Skill database is right below the "Monster Search" link on the site, or click here to see it.  For now, it only has skill descriptions sorted by class and/or alphabetical order.  I might want to add in skill trees later since I got the skills in database already.  If you spot any error please let me know.  I believe there are errors or typo but should be minor ones. 

Update - July 15th - Added Skill Simulator
After seeing how I already have the skills requirements in database, I decided to make better use of them.  So, I roughly coded a skill simulator using the information from the skill database.  It is here: http://ratemyserver.net/skill_sim.php, please give it a try and leave me any comments about it.  It is skill in beta state, I used the time from the last news to this news (roughly 10 days?) to code it.  Hope it is useful. 

Anyway, enjoy =)

yC

yC

Omg Onoes

would be nice to make a separate list of all offensive and/or copiable skills(including sanc asp TU etc etc.) for stalkers ;o
Your signature has been reported and removed for peacefulness of this forum.

yC

Please do not post unrelated issue under annoucements, all unrelated post will be deleted after this post.
If you are posting about other servers please use the "Server Discussion" or  "Server Advertisement" Section. 

Thank You.

Xellos

i just want to know how to make asura strike or extremity fist more destructive,even if the player is wearing a develing card...i really need to know the answer pls............................

shane3x

Xellos. Learn. To. read.

Yah, get to finally use the skill sim to its full extent, im comparing it to gn0me.org/skillsim and ill see whats better.
In Memory of AnimaRO...

May it's legacy live on in AnthemRO!