RateMyServer.Net > Announcements

RMS Search Plugins / RMS Firefox Toolbar

<< < (2/6) > >>

NikitaDarkstar:
So how do you downlaod that extentsion? I get a message that it's "in the sandbox" and then I can't find any way at all to download it (heck I can't even FIND it)

Rbread:
It's under the post, under "attachments".

It's also linked on http://file.ratemyserver.net/toolbar_plugins/

Cladmi:
I found something that could be upgraded on the toolbar.

When you open your firefox and write what you want to search, you realize : s*** I have not selected "Item name" research" and so you change the mode of research, but what happens ? What you had written is erased and you must write it one more time.

I think that what you write must be kept if you change the mode of research, but it is only my opinion.

Loki:

--- Quote from: Cladmi on May 23, 2008, 08:14 am ---I found something that could be upgraded on the toolbar.

When you open your firefox and write what you want to search, you realize : s*** I have not selected "Item name" research" and so you change the mode of research, but what happens ? What you had written is erased and you must write it one more time.

I think that what you write must be kept if you change the mode of research, but it is only my opinion.

--- End quote ---

What item or monster could have a name so long that you're too lazy to rewrite it?

Cool add on. Using it right away!

AlucardTepes:

--- Quote from: Cladmi on May 23, 2008, 08:14 am ---I found something that could be upgraded on the toolbar.

--- End quote ---
Fully agree on this :3

Sadly, the extension seems not to work fine on Firefox 3 RC1. The "research type" dropdown menu entries are actually working as if they were link to http://ratemyserver.net/, so there is no way to research anything (after choosing an entry from the dropdown, the only response is being redirected to rms homepage). It used to work on firefox 3 beta (I could be wrong on this, but I'm sure I used it.....)

- Edit: Nevermind, I fixed the incompatibilities myself...and also fixed the issue pointed out by Cladmi (@Riotblade: if you want it, PM me..) -

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version