Christmas Time Again

Started by yC, Dec 24, 2019, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yC

Time flies, feel like it was just yesterday when RMS had its 10th anniversary.  Well, going into 2020 means RMS will be up for 15 years (and more years to come!).  Guess what that means for RO?  It will be the 20th anniversary of our beloved Ragnarok Online.  If you were a kid who started playing in the early days, by now you might have your own family and teaching your little ones how to kill MVPs.  Truly can say RO grow up with us through both good times and bad times.

This Christmas, I know everyone is talking about the Ragnarok Transcendence server.  Yet another project from Warpportal, doesn't it remind us of RE:Start?  Nonetheless, trans server might be a more popular favor than classic.  So let's hope it will be a long lasting server because I know many players simply wish for a stable place to call home.

I admit that in this time and age, most people ditched forums and move to Discord for the purpose of instant response.  So some time this year Relics setup a Discord channel for RMS to get us in with the trend.  Of course it isn't as juicy as our 15 years of forum drama, but feel free to visit our Discord for fun and chill.

Thank you for the years of support, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!  /no1

dedebrasilia

Quote from: yC on Dec 24, 2019, 10:19 PM
Time flies, feel like it was just yesterday when RMS had its 10th anniversary.  Well, going into 2020 means RMS will be up for 15 years (and more years to come!).  Guess what that means for RO?  It will be the 20th anniversary of our beloved Ragnarok Online.  If you were a kid who started playing in the early days, by now you might have your own family and teaching your little ones how to kill MVPs.  Truly can say RO grow up with us through both good times and bad times.

I agree with you, time goes very fast. I was at school: 6th grade when I first logged in and killed my first poring. In that time everything was new and the RO's community was starting. I remember that I started the basic korean to try to uderstand more about this game, jobs or monsters (glad google translate was also starting!). And then  I met you, RMS, and things started to became more familiar and easier. Also community got bigger:  lots of information, lots of builds, lots of combos...  And Now, 17 years later and I  still play Rag and I say it is still my favorite game (My favorite part is the bgm on!  /lv ). I hope all the best to RMS, you guys are the best  /kis And I am looking forward for more years to come!

Quote from: yC on Dec 24, 2019, 10:19 PM
Thank you for the years of support, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Finally, wish you all a Merry Christmas and happy holidays!! This is a season of great joy! I hope you have some  peace and love filled with joy during this wonderful season. Enjoy it guys!
/no1 /lv

Naruto

Yeah it sounds like fun

Lots of mmos need to step off the whole double golden deagle switch to super cannon map clear style and try and do this

Seriously, most mmos if you even try to get into one now you litterally cannot >_>

Orange

I started in 2004.

I've played on and off but there hasn't been a year where I didn't at least play some RO, with the early years being almost nothing but.

It's sad RO's a bit quieter these days - aging game and a lot more competition makes that happen I guess. There are so many mechanics that are almost completely unique to RO and certainly no games that have enough of them to capture my interest. I imagine I'll be here still next year and many after that.
:3