TU(Turn Undead) Priest

Started by Phantasma, Jul 04, 2010, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

Gyspies also have a much higher flee bonus than HPs.

We're talking at 260ish flee Gypsy, here.

With Agi up and others, she hits near 280+, not counting any pots or food.

Mathy

It's still possible to understand what I say even if I make some obvious grammar mistakes. Sorry, I was not born in an English speaking country. But using this to say that I'm a noob or ignore my post is a terrible attitude.
You pretend you don't understand what I say because you don't wanna tell anyone that you failed with that vit TU build, right? I just showed you how everything you do is wrong. A perfectly build TU Priest shouldn't ever have to silence the Anubis. It's a waste of time. Get Agi and you'll see. You won't ever die and you'll never worry about anything. Not even his SB (you don't worry about it because you silence him, I know, but wouldn't it be wonderful if you didn't have to use LexD on the 'nubbies? Guess what? I don't!)

@Green: I'm talking about regular priests and an unbuffed Gypsy.

Oh, and that place is mobbed. Don't expect to be fighting just Anubis.

Green

Why not an unbuffed gyspy? With so many priests there, it's hard NOT to be buffed while there.
Even then, I'm sure my unbuffed gypsy's unbuffed flee is pretty damn high compared to a priest.

Still get hit.
Still hurts.

Who cares about other mobs? Priests can outtele them (if they have the SP from having the int and all to spare), or just decrease agis them and runs, and gypsy just one shots them, so point is null.

Aurora™

Just wanted to say, you're the one saying I don't understand, not me.

I know I understand, so what I don't understand is how I could be pretending, but okay.

Whatever you say, since you're the one who's right in an argument of what I like and what you like.

Sarin

Woah fail...you all talk about best way to tank damage from Anoobis, and yet you forget the best and most used way. Run around.

Aurora™

Rofl, yeah, I did forget about that one. I use teleport more than that, though.

Mathy

Quote from: Green on Jul 07, 2010, 12:35 AM
Why not an unbuffed gyspy? With so many priests there, it's hard NOT to be buffed while there.
Even then, I'm sure my unbuffed gypsy's unbuffed flee is pretty damn high compared to a priest.
Blessing the Anubis makes a hell of a difference. The Abubis might hit you a few times, like every 10 'nubbies I kill I'm hit once, but it's never a SB hit, and even if it is, you can tank it and heal fast enough.
And who cares about the mob? Lol. If you don't 1-hit kill them, there's that 3 sec delay during which you can't use Teleportation. And if you Silence them, that's +3 sec delay.
That's why I'm saying: go for a build that does not require you to use LexD. Saves you time. And you want to be killing as fast as you can, right?

Sarin

seriously ROFLing. Why are you even talking about tanking SB and stuff? All you really need to survive is his lvl 3 JT and dark soul strike, neither of those really dangerous especially if you use bathory card. Anubises are quite slow compared to agi-uped priest, so you can just run away.

Roane

Quote from: Sarin on Jul 07, 2010, 01:25 PM
seriously ROFLing. Why are you even talking about tanking SB and stuff? All you really need to survive is his lvl 3 JT and dark soul strike, neither of those really dangerous especially if you use bathory card. Anubises are quite slow compared to agi-uped priest, so you can just run away.

Nah, only real danger with Anubis is the SB to the face. His JT and Dark SS are weaker than Mathy's knowledge of how to hunt on a priest.  :D

Fantaxy

O.o as Sarin said and I quote:

"seriously ROFLing. Why are you even talking about tanking SB and stuff? All you really need to survive is his lvl 3 JT and dark soul strike, neither of those really dangerous especially if you use bathory card. Anubises are quite slow compared to agi-uped priest, so you can just run away"

Why would you tank sb? O.o If you learn how to agi up=>TU=> run=>Tu all over again O.o
An anubis's walking speed is so slow.

Sarin

Quote from: Fantaxy on Jul 07, 2010, 02:46 PM
Why would you tank sb?

Dunno, I just rofled about discussion on HOW.

Fantaxy

Me too was like wtf? O.o

Mathy

Blessing them also causes their spells to miss me.
And running away can attract mob and it cancels your SP recovery. It's better to just stand.

Try an agi priest please before you say my knowledge is limited. You'll see how good he is to hunt anubis.

Sarin

Question. Agi for what? Flee? You need 227 flee to get 95% dodge. So for like 50%...That is around 180. On lvl 85 when you're just getting all set for long anoobis hunting, it means 80-90 more flee from agi+equip. Say 30 flee from good equip, 12 agi from agiup, so like 40-50 agi.

Other mobs? Nobody there can catch you, and SP recovery...well, that's better got with those points invested in int, that also gives you better chance of TU kill.

Mathy

SP Recovery is a bunch of spare points.
And monsters might not be able to hurt you much, but you won't even have to bother with heal if you get agi.
And you can easily 95% dodge them with les than 80 agi and noob equip.