Looking for a cookie-cutter build for champion BG -> cheap equipment

Started by Leamee, May 22, 2011, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leamee

Hey guys,

Okay so I want to give BG champ a try.
I'll get a BG mace (brave is better I think) and probably a tucano hat with BG points but I'm looking for a somewhat outdated champ build and cheap equipment that I could get very easily.
So far this is what I plan on getting:
hat -> beret or tucano hat w/ incubus
sunnies w/ incubus
lower nothing

bg mace (bravery)
morpheus shawl
sohee shoes
any armor would do, I'd put ED in it
MoH x1 / Bradium ring of muscle / glove w/ zerom
buckler or w/e (hey don't look at me like that  ;)) with thara

I might also main frilldora to be annoying, I don't know.
Dring isn't something I can get easily since I don't have a ghost sword for my LK and yeah basically I'd have to wait to get better gears thru BGing like variant shoes and proxy.
I'm playing on a straight-to-99-trans serv so I'll go in gearless (as in without a mace till I get enough badges). I plan on BGing a lot since it's the name of the game and I'll only have like 5 minutes to hunt gears here and there. I'll get the rest thru BGing as I said.

If anyone can think of easier or better alternatives when it comes to gears please chip in.
I know that ideally getting Drobe and other kinds of crazy equipment is a better option but I'm not trying to OS everybody even if it is possible to OS everybody as a champ (minus the deviling and ghostring people).

Any thoughts?

PS: I'm just looking to have some quick fun here so I know this build is quite sucky, but I'm kinda lost when it comes to start so yeah. Maxing str is good but maybe putting more dex would be cooler, I don't know.

Triper

100 total str, 97 vit, 99 dex, leftovers on int as soon as you have the bg mace?

Supah

Which is better to get? The bravery bg mace or the valor? I'm also in the same boat trying to gear up my champ while grinding out the bg's.

Triper

If it's for asura only it doesn't matter, if you want to use FO/Investigate you may want the flavius one because of the def ignore since the stun thing from the other is like near impossible to activate lol