Champion guide...

Started by BlackMaya, Dec 31, 2008, 10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackMaya

Hey guys....I wanna play a champion in a low-rate......
So,wut is the best build for Monk for lvling..?and wut equipment should i use......?
And wut is the best equipment for WOE...?
I always cant find a good place for lvling....!  >:(

BlackMaya

1 more question.....So wuts is the best build for monk to lvl till 99...?da server i wanna ply doesn't hv any resetter.....
And if i wanna go for WOE build when im trans,where is the best lvling spot for me from novice - champion...?

Poki

Seeing as you're asking a lot of questions and you're rather worried, my advise to you:

Find another server with a reseter so you can enjoy your class to the max.

You might as well go on an asura strike build and just level off from that.  Go kill porings as a novice, change to an acolyte and get a few skill points.  Then get the skill heal and heal bomb skeletons and zombies at payon dungeon.  Once you get maxed out in heal and demon bane crap or whatever, go head to amatsu dungeon (or whatever the place with the maze) and kill antique firelocks.

And if you really want to, continue with you asura strike stats and level off from heal bombing anubis as a monk.

I can barely remember what RO is like. Wow.

bleu

WOE champions are mainly Spiritual Champions (i.e. Asura)

The levelling spots of Champions/Monks do not differ much. It's mainly Sleepers (Investigate), Turtle Island (Investigate), Grand Peco Peco (Finger Offensive), High Orcs (Finger Offensive), Kasa (Asura; just make sure your server does not have Shield Reflection), Anubis (Finger Offensive), Nameless Island and Moscovia. Where to level? What you can kill effectively? It all depends on your skill which comes with experience, wat gears can u afford and wat's your level- how much STR?DEX?SP?.

Poki

Remember, he can't reset.

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: Poki on Jan 01, 2009, 02:28 PM
Find another server with a reseter so you can enjoy your class to the max.
(...)
I can barely remember what RO is like. Wow.

Riiight...