Where to level

Started by Aegis, Sep 15, 2007, 09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aegis

Hi, my assassin is level 94 and I'm currently leveling at Anolians. Server rates are 5/5/5 (ViciousRO) and I'm wondering if there is any better place to level.  Somenoe said that he gets 60m exp per hour but he won't tell anyone where.

My stats are:
86 + 20 Str
89 + 15 Agi
42 +8 Dex

So if you have any suggestions, could you please tell me?

try getting a party man
and i did anolains to 99 on 3 diff servers its not all that bad XP

Landorin

I'd keep your current stats and go to the first floor of Juperos. Cloak and walk around, then cloak and uncloak quickly to group Venatus onto about 1-2 tiles, then hide and spam Grimtooth on them. If you equip a Cursed Arrow (just 1 is fine), Grimtooth will curse them too, preventing them from escaping. If you have 2 Peco-Peco Egg Cards and a Skeleton Worker Card, toss them in a Jur and use it. Generally, you'll be mobbing 20+ Venatus at once. The money is very nice, also.

Kurogasa

Venatus is good if you can do it. Also consider grimming the stuff at rachel sanctuary if its available in your server. Mermans may be good as well. Depends on your gears. Assasin(and sinx) is probably the easiest class to lvl.

Aegis

I can't do Venatus cause they tele when you GT them now.
I'll just stick to Anolians.

Jory

Minorous is a fairly good option depending on their card price at the server you're playing.  They mob up pretty easy, drop lemons which heal SP, have really low hit, and walk slow.  The only big drawback is you have to bring a lot of fly wings to make it efficient since the map is a maze.