Shadow stalker asura?

Started by Skye4485, Sep 01, 2009, 11:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skye4485

will the shadow stalker be able to asura since he will be able to copy 2 skills? all he would need is crit explosion and asura. greatest gen or spirit transfer could give him the spirit spheres.

Relics

Perhaps.. but it'd still be bad since you have to rely on an autocast.
Ifrit rings already do collect soul, fury.. so if you have some patience you can pull this off on stalker already.

CookieEater

Use the Ring of Flame Lord, or whatever the name is, it indeed auto-casts both Zen and Fury and at a high rate too. But it's still auto-cast and that's kinda sucky.

As a side note, does anybody know if a Stalker can use Spirit Spheres for Gunslinger skills?
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Orange

Quote from: CookieEater on Sep 02, 2009, 04:23 AM
As a side note, does anybody know if a Stalker can use Spirit Spheres for Gunslinger skills?

Uhh you mean as coins?... If so no, And a champ has ki translation to give other people spheres.

To be honest an asura build stalker/shadow stalker is ridiculous(less dmg way harder to get it prepared, would be fun to come outa chasewalk and smack someone with it though) I'd just go with rings of flame lord on a bow stalker or sniper >:3
:3

CookieEater

Quote from: Orange on Sep 02, 2009, 06:20 AM

Uhh you mean as coins?... If so no
I meant that and thought as much, but wasn't sure. Bummer, that means a Stalker can't use a single Gunslinger skill...

WTB card that allows use of lvl 10 Coin Flip?

Irrelevant

Quote from: CookieEater on Sep 02, 2009, 09:01 AM
Quote from: Orange on Sep 02, 2009, 06:20 AM

Uhh you mean as coins?... If so no
I meant that and thought as much, but wasn't sure. Bummer, that means a Stalker can't use a single Gunslinger skill...

WTB card that allows use of lvl 10 Coin Flip?

Even with the coins and the skill copied via plagiarism, you'd still need a pistol/rifle/shotgun/etc. to cast a gunslinger skill; no stalker can wield those.

CookieEater

Quote from: Irrelevant on Sep 03, 2009, 02:40 PM
Even with the coins and the skill copied via plagiarism, you'd still need a pistol/rifle/shotgun/etc. to cast a gunslinger skill; no stalker can wield those.
I thought that the Coin-using skills were not weapon specific?

zect

Eh, You can't really copy the skill Critical Explosion can you?? You can only copy skills that damages the stalker, So you'd still have to use the Ifrit rings