Sonic Blow using Dagger

Started by t2stado, Jan 14, 2010, 07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

t2stado

i have read a topic on this but there is no concrete answer most of the answer are use "Injustice Card"
but just last night on the server im playing no customs all official dagger , one of the sinx that im fighting do sonic blow on me using a dagger he just cast it like a sonic blow, then again he show sonic blow me with a dagger and a shield.. i was just wondering how to do this?

Sarin

My guess is he isn't actually using it with dagger...but he has macro'd switching so when SB lands, it automatically equips dagger and shield.

Before you ask...this can only be done via 3rd party programs and it is illegal on most servers. You can probably ask your server GM's to investigate this matter.

t2stado

coz when i observe his SB he is already wearing a Dagger before he cast it. then when he is done on casting the sb still dagger on his hand
then after when he will cast SB with shield he is already wearing it .. so it really confuses me

Relics

This doesn't have to be a macro.
It's actually very easy to tag dagger/shield and even headgear when sonic blowing..

hell, here's a gif of me doing it on test server:

Orange

a pro sin is never seen using a katar :3
:3

.::AsSaSsiN-X::.

wow...
how to change equipment like that...???

Zen!, Fury, Zen!, [glow=black,2,300][color=white]阿修羅覇凰拳[/color][/glow]...

Relics

battlemode
put equips on your F12, and then just press which equip you want to gear while sonic blowing.

kamikozave

it's a very simple SWITCHING of weapons...

This is how I switch:

First I'm equipped with my Katar, then right after I use Sonic Blow I switch to Shield and Combat knife..

/no1

Tande

whats best is doing a sonic blow with axes.  sweeeet.
http://www.agharta.info  Agharta Dev - for your mapping and scripting needs

http://www.project-deimos.com  Project Deimos - an upcoming roleplaying server.

kamikozave

@^

I also try to use naght sieger (fire).. it looks pretty cool!..  hehe