sinx help

Started by gamingamersgame, Jan 03, 2014, 12:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gamingamersgame

i would like to try the crit type sinx cause from what i heard crit bypasses the armor of enemy like inca card (correct me if im wrong)
i dont know what weapon to use cause dagger has a low chance of crit because of the double attack
could you tell me more what weapons and card should i use... im in high rate 255/120

Karuna-tan

I'm in no way familiar with high rates or such, but here's usually what I get for my critical sins:

Katars. A ton of different katars. If it's a pre-re server you're playing on, your best bets are on Specialty Jurs for their four slots. For an overall weapon, card it with 4 Mobster Cards and you're good to go.

If you want more specialized weapons against certain races, you still go for the Specialty Jurs, but instead of Mobster, shove 2 racial critical cards and 2 +20% dmg against a certain race cards into it. Like, for example, against demis, I'd say a Double Killing Double Bloody Specialty Jur (2x Assaulter and 2x Hydra).

Also yes, in pre-re crit does bypass defense.

Throw away those awful, useless daggers and step onto the right path. o/
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

gamingamersgame

yes its pre renewal thanks btw.. how bout axes and blades? should i use them or not?

Karuna-tan

Anything other than katars are not worth using on a sinx when going crit, for one damn good reason: katars double your critical rate.
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"

Sarin

Second damn good reason. ASPD. Katars and single daggers (which is useless except for tanking) are fastest weapons in SinX arsenal.

Haex

Just to remind:

Having 50 Crit Rate (100 with Katars) doesn't mean that you will always score a Critical Hit, that's because of the Crit Shield.

Crit Shield value : (Enemy's LUK / 5), and each point of it decreases your Crit Rate by 1.

So be careful when facing high LUK enemies.

gamingamersgame

ok tnx for the info and help  /no1 /no1

GianFax

Man, Crit sinx type on HR specially 255/120 is also my build.

The suggestions above is good but on our rates have [4] with two weapon is more useful than one katar with [4].

If you want i will list down here a sneak peak of my build i can deal 28k crit on almost all of characters i've battled with.. (Pally sucks reflecting my crits)

If your server have slotted HG from top to lower

HG top = Gemini S58 ( status ailments counter )
HG lower = Gemini S58 ( status ailments counter )
HG mid = Maya purple

Armor = TGK/Marc/Gloom/Evil Druid > switch
Garment = Marse/Jakk/Dustiness/Hode/Marionette/Isis/Orc Zombie/Raydric or Deviling
Shoes = Firelock if +10/Green Ferus
Acce = anything? Horong will do with Wikebine tres and Erend card for auto pneuma

Weaps!!
+10 Orcish Axe = 2Hydra 2Skel worker
+10 Blade (sword for crit) = 2hydra 1 thanatos 1turtle general
switch to this if they are wearing Tao gunka
+10 Blade = 2hydra 2turtle general

Stats im using,

Str: 255
Agi: just enough to make max attack speed
Vit: 90 for the Gemini Card effect
Int: 1
Dex: 1 (Crits do not need dex just to hit) if you want to cast fast meteor assault make it 150.
Luk: the rest of your stats (if you do Critical 100 then best effects)

Im playing crit type sinx with many switch, i have 23 weapons and many many eq.
Just do not forget to backslide just incase your battling with wizard.
And always use elemental converters! :D

This is Highrate/SuperHighrate Gaming.

gamingamersgame

o yeah i was thinking about that also.. but thana in my server is quite hard to get thats why i decided to get this crit type..   how bout paper card?? thats 20% more damage on crit.. i dont need those?? /hmm
so your saying no dex if i dont use meteor?? how bout the hit

mica2003

get a vanberk card for your headgear if you're worried about your critical. It lights up whenever you do physical auto-attacks.

gamingamersgame

Quote from: mica2003 on Jan 04, 2014, 09:14 PM
get a vanberk card for your headgear if you're worried about your critical. It lights up whenever you do physical auto-attacks.
i also use that but that all the times it will trigger... /hmm

GianFax

Critical atks always hits even if your hit is lower enemy's flee. so dex is not needed.. paper card increase the critical damage. Hydra and TG increases your damage so it will also increase your critical damage like Paper card do. But its your choice its my suggestion only..

If your doing critical attacks (normal attack) you are prone to AoE attacks.. you must better resist it than put another attack card on your headgear.. Defense is the best Offense..

BTW, what server are you playing? can i play on that server also? i dun have any server where i could play now..

gamingamersgame

ooow is that so.. sure you can so you can teach me in game /heh i'll just pm to you the server i dont know if its ok to post servers in this forums XD /wah