SBk vs EDP

Started by Glenn, Mar 23, 2007, 01:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smarty

Quote from: Riotblade on Jul 18, 2007, 10:53 PM
Quote from: Glenn on Jul 13, 2007, 07:51 AM
Most servers don't allow dual-clienting. Ingrediants get tedius to hunt on low rates and alot of people are lazy anyways.

And most server's don't allow botting but guess what :)

Guess What :P 15% of the bot people get caught, or a GM just ignor it couse its he's friend/ok
Posted on: July 18, 2007, 06:18:03 PM
Quote from: Smarty on Jul 19, 2007, 02:18 AM
Quote from: Riotblade on Jul 18, 2007, 10:53 PM
Quote from: Glenn on Jul 13, 2007, 07:51 AM
Most servers don't allow dual-clienting. Ingrediants get tedius to hunt on low rates and alot of people are lazy anyways.

And most server's don't allow botting but guess what :)

Guess What :P 15% of the bot people get caught, and banned. or a GM just ignor it couse its he's friend/ok

Glenn

I said -neer- impossible with tthe NEW mobs. They all see/hit through cloak D:. @your equips didn't mean to critisize was just curious. :P

Do you have a warp to bio? I never found it worth the time to walk down there, usually ended up dieing after walking in the door anyways and lose 1%, found juperos the fastest followed by odin. I've heard of people grimtoothing, but that's ludicris if they can see through cloaking.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Smarty

Quote from: Glenn on Jul 19, 2007, 08:26 AM
I said -neer- impossible with tthe NEW mobs. They all see/hit through cloak D:. @your equips didn't mean to critisize was just curious. :P

Do you have a warp to bio? I never found it worth the time to walk down there, usually ended up dieing after walking in the door anyways and lose 1%, found juperos the fastest followed by odin. I've heard of people grimtoothing, but that's ludicris if they can see through cloaking.

Well, I don't find it worthy cloaking around at bio 3. There is plenty of ways to do bio 3.

First of all you can clean a spawn, Like the stairs, Good HW Spawn. Other way is to Save at lhz, Bring 60 blue pots, 100 whites, 150 fly wings 20 edps and 20 cursed water. And Use Your Baby skill, -No exp lost-
And tel around at lhz, this way i can kill up to 18 Bio monster per edp ( 18 is my record so far -.-) i useally kill 5-10 ea edp thought.
It's really easy if you get controll of it.
So let's say you make upp a "Leech Service", I did this on my server. They need to bring Karvo, Sp pots and cursed water, And i leech them for the karvo's i get. You Gain exp also and get's all itemz. Good business.

Glenn

Your just EDP SBing? Are you tanking or fleeing? Do you kill them all, or go after specific ones? The sniper/wizard(jupiter thunder level  28/ interuptible spell cast D:)would always kill me before getting close enough to them. Harword and Seyren would kill me within a few hits and the sinx would just keep grimtoothing me. Magaletta was the only feasible one to kill. Havent been able to solo well, since the old mobs(besides with champ/creator). I'm quite interested.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Smarty

Well the Good thing is, There arent so many Monster that se Cloak, You tel untill you see HP/HW And then cloak to them, SB and F wing right after, If you know a good frap's program i could record to show how i do it.

Here's a Movie for SD sin x to Do bio 3 with a HP, It's good exp and good spawn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvWZfqgNjWs

Glenn

Since the mob update, they ALL saw through cloak, or at least the did on the server I played. Seems the people in the video have GTB Card. Also when I played there was dynamic spawns D:. No camping stairs.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Smarty

And witch server would that be? , Since the server i play on, i think we got the latest uppdate, And Only Demon Se throw Cloak/hide,
Demi human don't , So the only one that will se you is Mini mvp/mvps/Demon monsters.

Glenn

It's dead now, so it doesn't matter. I know only Demon/insect see through cloak and hide, but so -did(on that server)- Bio3 mobs, not demi humans, Orcs and such didnt see through it. Maybe it was just a DB error or something. They added dynamic spawns themselves though.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Slaw

I believe Bio3 mobs are hide detectors, yes. However, a pet smokie will take care of that issue on most eAthena based servers.

Glenn

Offtopic but, is smokie only for hide.. or does it work with cloak. Never got into the whole cute pet crap.
-- Ragna-Retired --

Slaw

From what I've seen/done, you normally cloak to the mob, then hide, and grimtooth. Works like a charm. :>

Smarty

guudluck with that, spec with lk's and Sin x's Is demon and se throw Hide. Awsome! GOGO =D