SB Sin X (99/70) WoE/BG

Started by Geneva, Jan 26, 2012, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geneva

Hi, I just started to play on some low rate 99/70 server. And I'm trying to set up some good WoE/BG SB sinx.
My question now is, if I rather should have roughly like +2.3k hp+noxious/raydric card or like +200 dps with the skill grimmtooth?

On the one hand of course its a lot of hp and additional reduction, on the other hand I doubt I'll survive any decent asura's (would have around 15.0k hp).

Triper

AD madness - anti-stun with satan hat+valk armor with 1 vit base, full agi/str and some dex

AD is barely used/can pot it easy - go with the vit build and stack reduces

Also, it isn't really 2.3k hp is more like around 10k hp from a "with high vit" build to a full agi with 1 vit base.

As a SINX[and as many other classes too] you're not supposed to tank asuras, is more learn to hide dodge it. If it isn't 150 dex, you can hide it and yes, takes some time to learn how to do it and ruwach/sight isn't a problem to still be able to dodge it.

Hide Dodging Asura With Ruwach

A topic that can help you:
http://forum.ratemyserver.net/thief/bg-gt-no-woe-reduc!-editsin-x-bg-gear-pvp-gear-and-strategy-advice-stats/

yC

You are such an RO bible Triper, what are we gonna do without you lol.  For this specific topic, does renewal or non-renewal matter?

Geneva

Pre-Renewal - But I guess Tripers answer is already enough, thanks a lot!!

raphael.cruger

If your server has BG, i recommend you get glorious set(suit + shoes + muffler). While fully geared champs will kill you anyway it will force even them to use nothing but a full sp asura to kill you since with enough vit yr HP will be pushed to 18-19k not to mention you'll have considerably more reduction. While this may not seem like a lot in the excitement and rush of WoE you'll be surprised how many champs let fly half-baked asuras especially when they know it will kill you anyway. A Combat Knife will aid you too. Solo ADers won't kill anyone half way serious but with bragi I suggest you cloak real quick xD