Rate my sinx as a emp breaker

Started by Luxajin, May 18, 2009, 08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiteX

Quote from: Sarin on May 19, 2009, 09:34 AM
CK for empbreaking...wow, fail.
Okay, 10% additional resistance, but totally SCREWS your DPS. And every second at emp count...

In case you didn't notice, CK for REACHING the emp, not breaking it
ライテ‐エクス

A92FL0163

Quote from: Sarin on May 19, 2009, 09:34 AM
CK for empbreaking...wow, fail.
Okay, 10% additional resistance, but totally SCREWS your DPS. And every second at emp count...

Not for Emperium Breaking, for moving to the emperium, random people attacks, etcetera, etcetera, once he would get next to it he would switch gears and use Cursed Water. Thats why I mentioned it with the shield, nobody go break the emperium with a shield I believe.

Omi

hey guys you should listen to sarin i mean he breaks with a crit build

For your gear, I would honestly recommend this

+7 Feather Beret / +7 Friggs for a precast (i never thought this was good until I tried it, but getting only 600 from SG was fun)
~
~
+7 Ice Pick / +10 Double Damned Desert Wolf Mes
+7 Cranial Valk / Heavy Valk
+6 / +7 Undead Odins / Ghost Odins switch for asura if needed
+8 Anti Sniping Wool Scarf
+8 Tidals of Wanderer
2x Alligator Rosaries

~ means whatever

EDP, Cursed Water, berserk pitch if possible, emp break in 4.7 seconds with your build, 2.928 with berserk pitch.

horo

on private servers you don't necessarily need a shield, nor a solid icepick for breaking since everyone is about as smart about the game as the people in this thread:

QuoteED when proffs and wizzies are around

/sob

QuoteGR, I mean, sure, you cannot receive damage from AD and CT

/sob /sob

@LiteX: Don't post if you think, post if you know. If everyone took that advice people here might actually learn something right instead of wrong.

LiteX

Quote from: horo on May 19, 2009, 09:46 AM

@LiteX: Don't post if you think, post if you know. If everyone took that advice people here might actually learn something right instead of wrong.

Trial and Error horo, Trial and Error
ライテ‐エクス

horo

that's what the test server is for, not the forum.

Omi

@horo, thats why I mentioned the Mes.  Although, if you're playing in a private server where people are defending very well, you will need an ice pick.

LiteX

Quote from: Omi on May 19, 2009, 09:53 AM
@horo, thats why I mentioned the Mes.  Although, if you're playing in a private server where people are defending very well, you will need an ice pick.

Horo doesn't believe in that...
ライテ‐エクス

Omi

go play eRO then.  Nabz have held a castle for months now.

A92FL0163

Quote from: horo on May 19, 2009, 09:46 AM
QuoteGR, I mean, sure, you cannot receive damage from AD and CT

/sob /sob

Oops, forget it wasn't forced element.

Instead of saying "XD LOL EVERYONE IS A DUMBASS XDDDDDD" why don't you offer your help too? Considering you said you wanted him to learn something right.

I don't really play RO 24/7, but at least I'm trying to help him.

P.S: God I hate job discussion section.

Luxajin

ED for SG and i put on ifrit for FB

LiteX

Quote from: Luxajin on May 19, 2009, 10:08 AM
ED for SG and i put on ifrit for FB

if your server has a way to get a Saphien's Armor of Ocean[1] or the Wind slotted one,then I suggest slotting it with marc card
ライテ‐エクス

horo

Quote from: Parameters on May 19, 2009, 10:00 AM
Oops, forget it wasn't forced element.

Instead of saying "XD LOL EVERYONE IS A DUMBASS XDDDDDD" why don't you offer your help too? Considering you said you wanted him to learn something right.

I don't really play RO 24/7, but at least I'm trying to help him.

P.S: God I hate job discussion section.

If people really wanted to learn something, they'd make the effort to read iro forums or do some research on the test server themselves, which doesn't really require you to 'play RO 24/7' (and I'm pretty sure everyone in this thread plays more than me, since I don't play at all).

Here's some beginners advice: Only use ED at emp when you've got the attention of an aspersio priest and prof dispell + SC, MG > Mes for damage.

Omi

MG < Mes, mes gets more refine damage bonus.  kthnx

horo

Yea, since off-hand attack is more important than another % card to factor into the main hand ::)

I suggest you actually use a stat calc or the test server (both of which will prove you wrong) before posting.