need suggestion for sinx 500/200

Started by olalla, Feb 09, 2014, 09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

olalla

guys im just new to use sinx,so im still confiused how to build sinx.espesially SD tipe.
wht card should i put?and how about my stats?
thx   /kis2

chrone16

Hmm I haven't tried a Super High Rate server so I won't be sure if this would work though, if there are NO custom cards at your server,
may I suggest +10 Elemental Sword for your main-hand with Zipper Bear Cards, and any 4slotted weapon for your offhand, for me I prefer an overupgraded Orcish Axe with Zipper Bear Cards as well. for stats, Soul Destroyer depends on your ATK and Int (not Matk).
Getting higher Int gives you a bigger all around damage since the Physical Atk component of Soul Destroyer misses but not the Int part.

olalla

Quote from: chrone16 on Feb 09, 2014, 09:44 AM
Hmm I haven't tried a Super High Rate server so I won't be sure if this would work though, if there are NO custom cards at your server,
may I suggest +10 Elemental Sword for your main-hand with Zipper Bear Cards, and any 4slotted weapon for your offhand, for me I prefer an overupgraded Orcish Axe with Zipper Bear Cards as well. for stats, Soul Destroyer depends on your ATK and Int (not Matk).
Getting higher Int gives you a bigger all around damage since the Physical Atk component of Soul Destroyer misses but not the Int part.
hem,got it bro,but ATK is depends on our str.also need dex for fast casting  /wah

chrone16

Yes STR does add damage.

If you're gonna go for it, I usually go for a high str/semi-high(i guess) int . 150 is still the instant cast but take in mind that in a SHR server, flee whores tend to have... humongous flees, so I suggest getting a hit that you presume could hit almost anyone(I'm sure it'd be over 150) then put Vit for more HP.

Triper

VIT for more HP depends on the server. If MVP cards are easy to get, you have to get VIT+DEF < 100 because of Thanatos MVP card. Tao Gunka helps to reduce that by 50 but still is something to take care.

If you're gonna rely on SBK, you will need Phree cards, like one or two at least. Because of that factor, you can always consider an EDP crit sinx with dual weapons and a Ring of Flame Lord or two for the Bowling Bash auto-casted.

chrone16

Quote from: Triper on Feb 09, 2014, 11:46 AM
VIT for more HP depends on the server. If MVP cards are easy to get, you have to get VIT+DEF < 100 because of Thanatos MVP card. Tao Gunka helps to reduce that by 50 but still is something to take care.

If you're gonna rely on SBK, you will need Phree cards, like one or two at least. Because of that factor, you can always consider an EDP crit sinx with dual weapons and a Ring of Flame Lord or two for the Bowling Bash auto-casted.

This too. I usually see crit sinX rather than SBK sinX on SHR servers.

olalla

Quote from: chrone16 on Feb 10, 2014, 04:37 AM
This too. I usually see crit sinX rather than SBK sinX on SHR servers.
long time ago i ever played SHR servers too,and i saw SBK sinX with 999999 SBK 1 hit,i wonder,how did they build that /sob

chrone16

well,, i think maybe that server before has custom weapons/cards or the rates are for 999/700 with a rebirth system whereas you could possible go 999 all stats lol.

Shayariel

500/200 ???

wtf, guess i became old the last few years...

boxlunch

Just go SBK.
Max INT, high STR, Instacast, high HIT, 190~195 ASPD, and low after-cast delay equipment.