Need help in stalker in DEF and MDEF Super HIgh Rate

Started by aces189, Nov 16, 2007, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aces189

i need help , my def and mdef is not that high when people hit me they hit me like 50k 60k but i kill oni for 5k 4k and sometimes they never even get any damage from my attack and sometime oni also 500 or 400 damage ,their DEF and MDEF is high or something strong in the cards , so i need help  PLEASE tell me  /hmm

Amukai

Well I don't know much about DEF and MDEF cards... but these card help.
Maya Card (30 or 50% of reflecting a MATK)
Garm Card (50% to freeze while being attacked)
Tao Gunka (Double HP)
Evil Druid (Protect from SinX poison attacks (SB, MA, Enchant Poison etc.)

Hope I helped

phranxis

correction:
SB and M/\ are not poison attacks.
they are just neutral.

pfja1st

i think SBK n MA r poison attacks if d SINX is using Enchant Poison... i believe dat was his point though... though u r right... i'm just saying d possibility of it... (^_^)

Amukai

Oh ^^;
Yeah, I meant what ofja said, because SinX often use enchant poison/deadly poison

pfja1st

when i encounter a person's point of view and i would understand it right, i feel so blessed! though it rarely happen nowadays... jk (^_^) peace out!

phranxis

w8, i cant get it:
QuoteUses up a Poison Bottle to enchant your weapon. Increases ATK by 150%+50*SkillLV%. Enemies that get hit by the enchanted weapon will randomly receive poison status ailment, and HP will be drained percentage wise very quickly. The chance of poisoning is equal to Assassin's Enchant Poison poison chance. DOES work against Bosses. Note that the element of the attack DOES NOT change to poison, so poison reducing effects (e.g. Armor slotted with Argiope Card) do not reduce the initial strike damage.

and:
QuoteAttack that causes severe damage, because the target is required to have high DEF to be able to withstand this. Damage calculation is a little complicated:
1) Soul Breaker Base Damage = Physical Total Damage + {(SkillLV * Player's INT) * 5} + Random Damage (500 ~ 1000)
2) Final Damage = Soul Breaker Base Damage / Enemy DEF + Soul Breaker Base Damage
This formula may not be totally accurate.
The Element of the attack corresponds to your normal attack element.

pfja1st

ur 1st quote is about enchant dealy poison(d skill of an assassin cross). this skill uses 1 poison bottle for you to be able to use it. ur atk will increase 150% + 50 x skill level. d oder descriptions might be self explanatory 2 u...

ur 2nd quote is all 'bout d skill called soul breaker... it says sbk is so powerful dat an enemy must hav a high def for him to survive such strong skill. as it says; d formula may not be totally correct!

phranxis

i ment, can you change the element of SB if you use enhcant deadly poison.

pfja1st

no. you can not. enchant deadly poison does not enchant your weapon with poison element. your weapon will still be neutral after you use edp.

fead45

sb = sonic blow and sbk = soul breaker... both skills will not be poison property even if your using edp! and your weapon still remain as it is(whatever property is has)!!! enchant poison in the other hand will certainly make your weapon element change into poison property... with skills, i think it will too. not so sure but i think so!

Tsuki

If you want higher mdefs use Kappa Cards be sure to read the description tho. Also if you wanna make someone's mdef become 0 or whatnot use high wizard card. That helps.

Zone

Quote from: Tsuki on Jan 05, 2008, 10:09 AM
If you want higher mdefs use Kappa Cards be sure to read the description tho. Also if you wanna make someone's mdef become 0 or whatnot use high wizard card. That helps.
Why did you post that here? This is about assassin crosses.

Infection

Quote from: Zone on Jan 05, 2008, 12:08 PM
Quote from: Tsuki on Jan 05, 2008, 10:09 AM
Why did you post that here? This is about assassin crosses.
Why did you post that here? This is about Stalkers.
sup.

Tsuki

Yeah this is about stalkers. Besides the guy said something about only dealing 500-400 damage and need help. So I suggested the High Wizard card.