Max flee for Sinx

Started by mridul_191, Jun 09, 2010, 02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mridul_191

I dont know if this is the right section or it should somewhere in guide request ( if it's there ) but I wanted to know the equipment for having really high flee on my Sinx, about 400+. I play on a 100x midrate with max level 99/70 so its more of a pvp based server. Also there are very few customs and many headgears are available from the list provided on RMS and no honey pastries or extra accessories listed on RMS

Currently I manage upto 387 but I've seen people cross 400 without the pastries

If anyone wants I can share my equipment info so that one may suggest what I should add

EDIT: i searched for flee in the forum and did find a topic but i did not understand this part "15 slotted windarmor + whirlwind 5" from an earlier post. Is this supposed to mean the raging typhoon armor[1] with the whirlwind skill? I tested on rms but the armor had no effect on flee at all

Descent

What about factoring in buffs as well as equipment? Increase AGI would push it near 400, wouldn't it?
To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

mridul_191

yes normal buffs do count as we have a buffer here provide blessing, increase AGI and assumptio
and that 387 was with the increase AGI

Mathy

Wind Walk/Walker adds 5 flee on lv 9 and 10.

Kei

A 90 AGI Bard's Whistle Song should work wonders on any flee character, as well as an Armor of Zephyrus within Violent Gale.

Triper

If you count every single damn buff available in game and possible gear, probably 631664[forgot bg rations] flee would be the max available by my counts.

Please, don't make me go to the list of stuff to show you it but is something like this:

Upper Headgear - One that gives +10 flee like Hyuke's Black Cat Ears[and we've 10]
Mid Headgear - Evolved Small Ribbons[now 15]
Low headgear - No idea
Weapon - 2 Main gauche with 4 seal each[24]
Armor - Dragon Vest with dokebi card and being in violent gale area[34]
Garment - +9 Dragon Manteau with ninetail[77]
Footgear - +10 Black Leather Boots with Odium of Thanatos[85]
Acess - 2 Vesper Core 03[101]
+10 agi food[111]
Gospel - +20 stats and +50 flee/hit buff[181]
Agi Up[191]
Wind Walker lv 9/10[196]
Being near the Guild leader of your guild with Soul of Could lv5[201]
Being 99/70 with 99 agi and improve dodge at lv10[454]
Whistle Bard song[464]
Steel Choncon Pet[470]
etc...

Just search a bit for flee stuff at rms...

Still, I don't see how you could make that useful since it asks for a stupid setup and is for few time lol

Zekekey

Flee build good for pvp or got other build for pvp can anyone expert in sinx can explain or shair eq stat or guide...
then if sinx vs sinx what build good then  anyone help...

P/S non-renewal mid rates almost item based rms and mvp card disable...

Hagoromo

Quote from: mridul_191 on Jun 09, 2010, 02:06 PM
I dont know if this is the right section or it should somewhere in guide request ( if it's there ) but I wanted to know the equipment for having really high flee on my Sinx, about 400+. I play on a 100x midrate with max level 99/70 so its more of a pvp based server. Also there are very few customs and many headgears are available from the list provided on RMS and no honey pastries or extra accessories listed on RMS

Currently I manage upto 387 but I've seen people cross 400 without the pastries

If anyone wants I can share my equipment info so that one may suggest what I should add

EDIT: i searched for flee in the forum and did find a topic but i did not understand this part "15 slotted windarmor + whirlwind 5" from an earlier post. Is this supposed to mean the raging typhoon armor[1] with the whirlwind skill? I tested on rms but the armor had no effect on flee at all

Hello i just want to ask if they use renewal headgears? Because you mention that the server has customs. Making a perfect flee was easy. You better determine all the items first :)

www.goodgamers-ro.tk Join NOW!