is this good for DD sinx?..

Started by abuabu1, Sep 20, 2010, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abuabu1

255/120 server
any suggestion in my sinx or anythng to add or comments... 

equips:
Weapon:
+10MG compounded with 2TG 2Hydra
+10MG compounded with 2Hydra 2Phree
+10MG compounded with 2Hydra 1Thana 1Phree

Upper Headgear: Hat compounded with Kiel

Middle Headgear: Sunglasses compounded with Maya Purple

Lower Headgear: i forgot the name :) slotted compounded with Kiel

Armour: +7Valk Armor[1] compounded with Tao gunka

alternates: GR garm evil druid

Garment: +7Valk MAnt[1] compounded with Raydric

Shoes: +7Valk Shoes[1] compounded with Firelock Soldier

Shield: +7Valk Shield compounded with Thara Frog

Accessories: Megs Str no slot

Max stats is 255..

Str: 233+37
Agi: 173+17
Vit: 56+4
Dex: 170
Int: 1+1
Luck: 1+1

Thank you

Larguirucho

My english is really bad, but i'd try to give my suggestions.

I can't realize why 2x Kiel Card. I supose because of soul breaker, but if that's the case, i don't understand weapons. Hydra and Turtle don't raises Soul Breaker's damage.
Don't like Valk set (except armor, cause indestructible). I think it's better to have demihuman reduction using battlegrounds set.
VIT is low for me, 60 VIT u're still vulnerable to stun.
If u're planning to be pure DPS, i think it would be wise replacing 2x Kiel with 1x Orc Hero + 1x Vanberk.

Saludos.-
Ask if you want spanish version and sorry for my bad english T_T

abuabu1

uncelebrated

Yea, I also don't understand the Kiel/Hydra combination in your build. 
'effective now, ***** is butthurt because his server sucks without competent players to make things interesting'

Derby

I would use Variant Shoes[0] if I were you and switch those +10 MG[4]'s to +10 Desert Winds[4] :)
Signature too big, we don't support the weight and height modifiers.  You might want to pre-resize your image.  Please follow the 700 pixels (width) x 200 pixels (height) rules.

Jolrael

Q>What is the purpose of this build? Is it for WoE/PVP/PvM or just plain harvesting?!

kinda curious of the 2Kiel cards on the headgear since your DD build... well, as the above mentioned it is for the Soul Breaker but Racial cards don't work on SD.

since cards is not a problem with you because you have a Thana which is very difficult to get in some servers.

as for the weapons, IMO, go for a 2Doppel card to greatly maximize your ASPD and your VIT. what I'm trying to say is that you have maximum VIT without losing your ASPD which is very important on a DD sinX build.

as for the equips, +7 Valk shoes with Firelock is kinda useless since you don't use the full potential of the card. Variant is good or maybe got for a +9 shoes or any +9 foot gear compunded with Firelock.

Kester

DD Sinx is outdated... The reason why he put kiels is because he probably got confused with SBK build.

Noobstarr

Your stats is for DPS build but your equips is for SBK build. /hmm

Tart

Why do you have 2 Phreeonis on 1 dagger?