in a 2-2 server wit 99/50 is it great to build 2 sword sin?how to build it?

Started by Agera, May 26, 2014, 10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agera

im planning on building a 2 sword assasin but i dont know how, and what equips to get. stat and skill. what is the diff. between 2 dagger breaker and 2 sword thanks you for help.

ggwp

2 sword assassin on 99/50 are plain stupid. Your aspd already slow enough on 2 dagger , why gimp it more with 2 sword ?

sinxboy

Another factor is that when you use 2 swords double attack will not take effect. And double attack is one of the important thing when your planning not to use katars.

Agera

how about crit dual sword?still tooo weak?

so nevermind ill just make crit katar breaker, please help me with stats and gears. i really wanna make fast breaker for woe

sinxboy

If you want to be crit type use katars. Coz katars will x2 your critical. And for breaking I'd advise you to use dual dagger. much more effective in breaking than katar types. really lots of types of assasin. But if your making a hybrid. Its up to you for stats to experiment. Never had created a breaker/crit type before.  /sob

Roda Frog of Sakray

mm....that's assuming the emp is angel and holy.

On a fully reverted server you might have to deal with an Insect Earth 1 emp, and to boot if they've fixed investment crit will only get better the more investment is put into the castle as when fully invested said emp will have 80 hard defence.

In addition, I've made a successful crit sin with 61 vit and 70 luk before that still broke 70 STR. That's a lot of survivability, especially considering luk helps stun duration as well.

In other words, it really depends on what kind of server your playing on whether or not you should go crit or DD as breaker.

However, if you go crit you should have enough luk so you can put some damage amp in your katar, otherwise DD will pretty much always beat you, even under optimal circumstances for crit.

Edit: Also, if your new to assassin or RO in general, pro-tip with assassin: when rushing a pre-cast ALWAYS have a thara shield on, and depending on the server and how well reverted it is, either an assassins dagger or a quad fabre knife. You'll notice a HUGE jump in your survivability. Such a large jump in fact, that if you go into a pre-cast with the proper build and gears besides and have BSS up on you, you'll notice that you almost always make it through.
Triper is really awesome! For real!