why my SB often miss

Started by sapeners, Apr 18, 2010, 12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relics

Quote from: sapeners on Apr 25, 2010, 01:32 AM
ive changed my weapon elementr using converter and somehow it miss on sniper, crit sinx and other agi-based class. any other hit boost card beside phreeoni and mummy?? im using boned infil now, will it cchange my damage drastically when i change the card?? thx

You need to learn to tag weapons, for example.. if you can't hit a high AGI-char then switch to a khatar (like phreeoni infiltrator) and sonic-blow again.
If you then face a character that is not high agi, you switch back to your boned infil.
it's not rocket science..

fluidin

Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

sapeners

Quote from: Relics on Apr 25, 2010, 06:52 AM
You need to learn to tag weapons, for example.. if you can't hit a high AGI-char then switch to a khatar (like phreeoni infiltrator) and sonic-blow again.
If you then face a character that is not high agi, you switch back to your boned infil.
it's not rocket science..
judging by ur suggestion, it seems like so easy to have slotted infil, is my server "normal"?? our lvlmax 150, statmax150 but drop rates sucks.... having 1 slotted infil here is quite difficult /sob and its nearly impossible to have boss card like phreeoni....
btw any suggestion in playing GX?

Relics

I see, I just assumed so because you didn't give any rates.

A triple mummy bloody jur can do wonders do.

sapeners

i've try using it and it works though my damage is not as big as boned infil, but it still signifcant coz i've got spirit from soullinker. unfortunately soul linker buff doesn't have any effect on GX skills /sob

kamikozave

sometimes Hit alone is not Enough.. you should at least have enough Damage or Attack.. becoz.. /hmm . It's difficult to explain.. /e4

just try to balance everything,. .. and try to experiment.. ask some of your friends..