HELP CRIT TYPE SIN X BUILD

Started by squidrock, Mar 01, 2010, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squidrock

I NEED HELP FOR MY SIN X:
CRIT TYPE

STR 77+13 = 90
AGI 94+16 = 110
VIT 31+3 = 34 "i thinx 30 base status is to low but i notice my HP is around 11K"
INT 1
DEX 1
LUK 59 +21 = 80

equipments
moriggane set ..

Katars:
+10 double bloody double bone JUR
+7 bloody roar

178 asdp W/ EDP n Awakes 88 crit rate thanx no "."or exespoints in calc.

i need your opinion guys
for me to re inverse my build..
itz for PVP not MVP

thanx

Sarin

Crits don't work well in PvP, but if you insist...

What other equip you have? Pure Morrigane and 80 luk gives me total of 39 crit*2 (katar bonus), so there is 5 more crit from equip somewhere...anyway. You have armor and shoes free, best to use would be Gandora with ED card and Variant Shoes. Mid headgear...well, if you have slotted mid/lower headgear available, use that with Vanberk card, otherwise...I'd say Masquerade. In this case, there are no "easier equips", you either have the best or you're dead. Well, you are likely to be dead anyway if there's any good player against you.

Weapons...well, those are wrong. Bloody roar ignores def, but so do crits, so no reason why to use that except for suicide (you will have neither hitpoints, reductions or flee...). Speciality jur you have is also bad idea...all that stuff around balancing weapon atk and modifiers based on str would be too complex for you, so I'll just say that best would be probably slotted Infiltrator with Skel Soldier card.

Stats...well, needs a little balancing. A few points could be saved if you put your dex up to 9 and lower a bit agi. Get a few more points in vit.

squidrock

thanx for your kind idea..

here in Philippines-RO
there are lots of variety Sin X for PVP..
50% Soul Destroyer / 30% SB / 15 hybrid Sin X / "5% for Crit type"

i kinda sort of boring when i see SD and SB sinX in Pvp
i just want to create new life for OLD school Build cRit Sin x..

my build Would rather Damage 2.8-3.2k every Hit..
and this build works with 3hit per seconds.
it gives then maximum damage for a sin x with the help of EDP

anyway thanx but i think crit sin x would never miss so y? i put DEx on status..
i never imagine my sin to use any skills but fast switching items .. decent cloaking moves
and hiding skills..

thanx..
post your build if you want
and il try to study it..

Sarin

The reason for DEX is aspd. DEX affects aspd, but 4x less than AGI. So a little math...at 1-9 base DEX, upping it by one point costs 2 stat points. Upping AGI at 90+ base cost 11 stat points. So if you increase your DEX by 8 points and decrease AGI by 2 points, you'll end up with same aspd but 6 free stat points, that can be used to get 1 more VIT, and every point of VIT is needed.

squidrock

thanx i get your point..

but some " rumor ' calculation says that dex gives; luck low crit chances..

is it true?
i think all PRO player with crit sin x dont have dex or rather stay for dex 1..

Sarin

Just a rumor. RO does not operate with "counterstats", unless customized like MouRO. Crit check preceeds HIT check, so your HIT value is irrelevant as long as you do crit. I'd guess that this rumor comes from fact that if you have some DEX, you might hit even when crit fails, so you'll start seeing normal hits from time to time.

squidrock

so Sir..
whatz the perfect build for you
for PVP assasin Crit type..

thanx
i appreciate..

Sarin

That would require some testing, I'd need to try out how exactly some newer stuff works. I'd say it would be about this...

Headgears: Feather beret, Masquerade.
Garment: High-end is probably Proxy Skin Fragment with Bapho Jr. card or Diablo manteau, low-end +9-10 wool scarf with chung E card. If you can somehow get a high refine Proxy skin, skin of ventoss or Diab manteau, also use Chung E card.
Footgear:High-end Variant Shoes, low-end +9 tidals with firelock
Accessories: Cold Heart+Thief Ring
Weapon: +10 Jur with Mobster, SS and hydra card.

That gives total of 26-35 crit from equip. 60-80 total LUK should take care of near 100 crit (katar bonus). Agi base 90, not less for accessories combo. not more, would be waste of points. 9 base dex, 90 or 100 total STR. Rest is VIT. With using some foodstuff this is perfectly possible.

Relics

Gangster mask for the 15% silence :<<<

squidrock

i put 94 + 16 agi coz.. of the ASPD..
i dont like to put dopel cArdz in my juR itz a waste rather Go for 2mobster, 1turtle gen and 1paper..

110 agi gives 178 ASPD with EDP and Awakes..
is it low or high or would rather go fot 175?,,

kolela

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cawbLbibKbCaLababaxulaboQeaaaaaaaae5aaaaaaaaadvhLecaaukpEbnpJbqpMbChiaahiaaeeeeaikkaahffbaaabaaacuaaaakaaaa
^ P.S. this is a link, click there :x
or

http://calcx.wushuang.ws/?cawbLbibDbCaLadabaNulaboQeaaaaaaaae5aaaaaaaaakXaaecaaukpEbnpJbqpMbChiaahiaaeeeeaikkaahffbaaabaaacuaaaakaaaa

It's basically based on Battle Ground Equipments. It would be perfect if you got +6 Glorious Jamadhar.
I put over 1 str because you might lose +1 str bonus from carnage katar if you switch around.
if BG is not exist, I might go for skel worker + infiltrator[1].
Do you also count food and pre-buff?
Headgear can be anything... general would be feather beret, +?? Dark Baccilium with stalactic golem for stun resistance, and str headgears like on that build. Switch to combat knife + thara frog valk shield if you can't attack.
I don't have any good idea for card on garments... by default, it's either raydric or noxious.
"Eat" the poison bottle if those are cheap, they give same portion as berserk potion.

Also consider any elemental katar[3] with status effect card and status effect arrows. You can status non flee build via grimtooth.
inverse scale seems fun.
Elemental katar + hydra/skeleton worker is also good if you don't want to eat elemental converter many times.
Bring panacea/royal jelly/holy water, etc to remove your own status since this build is not invulnerable against status effect.

If you use valk armor (indestructible), try diabolus set or tidal wool set for footgear and garment.
Forgot to put +9 footgear + antique firelock. Anyway, hope you get the general idea.

Metafalica

Oh. You're a pRO player? I'm sure you can find a hacker around the corner, or donate for an ahura or two.

squidrock

i made another research though this time i think is more better

also this build refer to a morrigane set..

97+13 str = 110
94+16 agi = 110
39+ 21 luck 60
9+3 vit = 12
dex 1
int 1

this build i think is more versitile.. though if i want SB then switch 2 phreoni Jur..

what do you think guys?..

help plzzz.. theres no stat reset in PRO

kolela

Could I ask you a question?
Why the heck you keep sticking with morrigane set if you can afford phreeoni and turtle gen?
And why you don't even consider food... they are cheap compared to them...

2 phreeoni jur is a waste. Sure you can sonic blow, but it has low damage. Might as well just stick with crit.
2 thief ring/rogue's treasure gives you +20 crit +20 atk when you get 90 agi.
Morrigane set gives a bit more but it won't give you any versatility, if someone strips/breaks your headgear, or you switch headgear, your crit gonna fail.
The noticeable difference is ~20 perfect dodge, but that won't save you for everything. I prefer raydric (neutral reduction) on garment for the pain always comes on neutral (AD and asura).

That vit, even 30 total vit, is laughable stun unless you got valk armor + +5 dark bacillum + stalactic golem or orc hero card >_>
Even 25 str paladin can kill you with only bash.

Battleground Equipments are best for PvP, seriously. Check out the katar gives bonus on crit damage.
Oh also forgot, Baphomet horns for headgear to attack.

squidrock

wow.. thankx for the info about RougEz treasure,,

thatz true morrigane is low deffensive equip set:

as far as i came.. when studying.. i ended up using this build..

STR 89+11 = 100 "with the help of +9 Firelock boots"
AGI 95+15 = 110
VIT 27+3 = 30
LUK 42+8 =50
int 1
dex 1

equipz:

+9set..

immune mantue...
firelock boots...
feather beret or "baphomet horn for 12% demi human"..
2pcs of rouges treasure "for +20 crit rate - became 40 with katar"..

weapons..
bloody roar
+10 2xmobster, 1xdopel, 1xturtle gen JUR..

i hope it will now go correctly

critrate overall: 84.. i think fair enough to do crits..
aspd:  182?.. not sure..

.......CriT sin X......