Help

Started by paolosniper1, Jul 09, 2012, 08:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paolosniper1

My server is 99/70 no 3rd job and non renewal our MVP and Mini Mvp card drop is 0.05 ( so its rare to have a mvp card so please dont suggest cards that our hard to get )

I need the best weapon, build stats for a SBK sinx. :D i got ice pick but i only have 1 and im the only 1 who got it because it drops like 0.01% :) please help :D and cards and everything :D thanks

Gene

Cards that help increase damage would be Zipper bear, hillsrion, andre.

Weapons..maybe CK, Ice Pick, Elemental sword, orcish axe[4], mes?. Just remember to switch to ck+shield during the delay. Wearing delay reduction equipment may help too, like sprint set. As for cards/other EQ you might want a full stun resist if your server loves using stun so much(scream, etc). Range resist cards are good too.

Triper

There is no perfect build. It's called use what suits better to you having the thinking that ATK and INT is what boost the dmg of the skill and that elemental damage comes from ATK and depends on hit to give that damage. ASPD also helps a lot to make the animation shorter so you can spam it "faster".

Weapons is pretty much already covered by Gene. Other gear is dependent on the situation.