Stalker Advice

Started by Shut up, Oct 04, 2009, 03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shut up

Hello

im an very unexperienced stalker play that's why i ask you 'pros'. Anyway i play a shr (yeah i know) and i was wondering what would be the best card and equipment combinations pvp wise? Because so far i have been following any shr stalker guide but it's not going good. Also i see that many stalkers use BB instead of using push palm strike why is that? because from what i have been testing push palm strike is stronger.

Additional info

all weapons are 4 slotted
all shields are 2 slotted
all shoes are 2 slotted i think
all armor are 4 slotted
all headgears are 4 slotted

link to customs:  http://www.neverendinggaming.com/forums/index.php?/topic/73-custom-headgear-information/

help is appreciated

Broken Moon

PPS is only usable while you're on Fury state, and there's no way to get that on a Stalker unless you wear the Ifrit rings. BB also has a higher damage output.

Jokonson

What kind of Stalker are you trying to make? Because in Super High Rates servers I see alot of Stalkers of Plagiarism(Sorry if the name for this type of Stalker is not right xD). If that's the case you can do it the same way as you do a High Wizzard, when you copy Storm Gust (Ask a friend if he can do it for you =D) you can easy lvl up in Thor Dungeon F3. What are the max stats in your server? o.O 999? 500? Tell us that please se we can help you better! xD

Bye!~

Shut up

Quote from: Jokonson on Oct 05, 2009, 05:58 AM
What kind of Stalker are you trying to make? Because in Super High Rates servers I see alot of Stalkers of Plagiarism(Sorry if the name for this type of Stalker is not right xD). If that's the case you can do it the same way as you do a High Wizzard, when you copy Storm Gust (Ask a friend if he can do it for you =D) you can easy lvl up in Thor Dungeon F3. What are the max stats in your server? o.O 999? 500? Tell us that please se we can help you better! xD

Bye!~

Well im trying to make a pvp stalker an yes the max stats are 999

Quote from: Broken Moon on Oct 04, 2009, 04:59 PM
PPS is only usable while you're on Fury state, and there's no way to get that on a Stalker unless you wear the Ifrit rings. BB also has a higher damage output.
Well on this server it works but it misses alot though. But fair enough

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

Quote from: Shut up on Oct 04, 2009, 03:27 PMAnyway i play a shr (yeah i know)

If you know why are you still playing?

Shut up

Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Oct 05, 2009, 03:00 PM

My very first ro server was q-ro after this i slowly moved up in rates mid to high rate and then later to shr. Now im stuck here, play diffrent rates is too boring and i have gotten too used to playing shr server. Therefore i cannot no longer adapt to lower rates

Tom~

Quote from: Shut up on Oct 05, 2009, 04:17 PM
Quote from: Anti-Static Foam Cleaner on Oct 05, 2009, 03:00 PM

My very first ro server was q-ro after this i slowly moved up in rates mid to high rate and then later to shr. Now im stuck here, play diffrent rates is too boring and i have gotten too used to playing shr server. Therefore i cannot no longer adapt to lower rates

Q_Q I have the same problem xD!

You can find guides on your server's forums. I saw one or 2 stalker guides :P

And so you killed yourself,
but you killed everyone else around you too.