Grimtooth and arrows - how the trick works?

Started by Orendel, Feb 27, 2008, 04:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orendel

In some topic i've read about trick with the Grimtooth and the Curse Arrow, so the mobs wouldn't scatter when i'm trying to kill them, but how it works, and does this tricj also works with other arrows (both the status and elemental ones), and another question, can all mobs be cursed with this trick? I tried it on Geographers, High Orcs, Pests, and other mobs, but for example i couldn't curse anolians. I'll be grateful for any help about this trick :)

Aris

It only works with Curse Arrows and with Stunt Arrows. You just equip them as a normal arrow. You only need one as it doesn't consume them.

now ifi remember right this thingy was fixed? was it not?

Aris

It still works on LegacyRO and we got the latest updates.

really? i thought eA put in a fix so this wouldn't work anymore?

Aris

Well I don't know anything about that but it does work.

I can try to get screenshot proof if you want

phranxis

Quote from: Aris on Feb 27, 2008, 10:00 PM
Well I don't know anything about that but it does work.

I can try to get screenshot proof if you want

put SS
i want to how

Aris

Zephyroth

Orendel

Ok, time to reply ;) I tested with my friend almost all arrows and every status arrow works (Curse, Stun, Silence, Freeze, Sleep, Poison, Blind) but It seems that elemental ones give nothing, but in dodderer calc when i was cheacking a build for sinX, there is a place when you can select Holy Arrow (+5% dmg on Demon Mobs), and the calc shows that the dmg is really going up, but it seems that it's going up because of the +5%, not the Holy Property. The only thing that i still don't know is why for example I can't curse Anolian using the Curse Arrow. Are there mobs that are immune for some statuses?

Aris

Yeah they all work but elemental arrows do NOT change your element. Not sure about the 5% more tho as I never tested it. I'll try it later if I remember.

About Anolian's? Hm... dunno they could be immune but somehow I doubt it... I do know that monsters stats do affect the chance they can get it at and the duration so that might have some part in it.

@_@ man i coulda SWORE that eA put in a fix so this didn't work anymore.....

oh well @_@ anyway thats basically how u do that, equip arrow, GT, win XD