Full Strip

Started by KKhang, Sep 01, 2008, 05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KKhang

I was wondering if there is anything that could counter full strip...like a card or stats..

Sarin

skill Full Chemical Protection...eventually chemical protect helm, armor, shield....

CookieEater

Full Chemical Protection. Having high Dex supposedly helps a bit too.
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

Sarin

Yes, I think difference between stalkers' and your dex affects strip chance. I remember some time ago when I had 160 dex gypsy, stalkers had VERY hard time stripping me.

CookieEater

Which is why Stripping Rogues use bows a lot these days >.<
B>Positive Karma, /w offers pl0x

KKhang

Yeah,but being that I'm an LK probably full chem protection is the best solution..

Sarin

Right. FCP and bash'em.

Omg Onoes

have no equips on to trick him into thinking you have FCP, when he gives up put them back on and rape him.
Your signature has been reported and removed for peacefulness of this forum.

locked1nside

your head gear is an equip.
they can see you if you wearing no head gear...

for FS, if one of your equipment get protection.
as example protection armor.
then stalker can not strip you using FS.
;D

and... i think no cards no stats can nullify the strip chance...

having high dexterity will lower the chance of FS, find a dex card to lower the chance.

Daisukenojou Bitou

Usually people are stupid and don't think the whole thing through.  Equip your helm and no armor/shield/weapon then go in, chase him around without hitting him, he'll full strip you, but only your helm will be taken off, then you run a bit, usually in circles around him to put on your gear without the helm, and attack him, it usually takes a few seconds before they realize you have a weapon on again.

fluidin

EH. This brings me to a question. If he only full strips your headgear, will you be able to equip other eqs after the strip? Because after strip you aren't able to equip 5 diff eqs for a period of time right? If you were wearing the headgear only, will that relate to not being able to equip the headgear after the strip ONLY?
Quote from: Jeon on Jun 04, 2009, 12:02 PM
XileRo is the only HR I know that has a reasonable PvP system. I did watch the RWC like you said, all I see is people spamming the room like every other gang fight there is in RO.

Littlechan

Quote from: fluidin on Sep 03, 2008, 10:25 AM
EH. This brings me to a question. If he only full strips your headgear, will you be able to equip other eqs after the strip? Because after strip you aren't able to equip 5 diff eqs for a period of time right? If you were wearing the headgear only, will that relate to not being able to equip the headgear after the strip ONLY?

yes you can. because full strip is basically using 4 strips in same time :p

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Helrouis

99/70:
Stripped?
Even LKs are fully stripped off, they can still kill a stalker by bashing them and stun lock them.
Use a thief card on your accessory and strip him/her off as well.
The worst thing you can do is to inflict external bleeding against them and run away.

Initiative Attack:
LKs can also do spear boomerang with Lord of death cards slotted on it. Make sure you equip an unfrozen armor, and an anti-stone shield (In case they have pest/garm card).
The most important thing is you CURSE them by doing magnum break when they're on chase walk mode, spear boom them to death, and stay distant since he's slowed down.

Plague

What about when they realize your just en equipping everything?

They will just attack you instead..
Referral Link is not allowed in this forum.  Please refer to second point in global forum rules:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=globalAnnouncements;id=6

Daisukenojou Bitou

Most of the time, if you wear a headgear, they'll think you're equipped, then you can just hotkey gear and equip there.