Help for Critical Dagger Edp Assassin

Started by stacey, Aug 08, 2007, 10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stacey

i need a good damager on it for pvp,
max level is 255,
max stats is 250 and you can make 1 stat 250, 1 stat 250, and 1 stat 100 if your level is maxed..
please tell me the best items and stats for it,
thanks
<3
Stacey

Jory

Crit and Daggers don't go together for a couple reasons.  The main one being that crit and double attack don't work together, and the second being that in a situation where the crit is really going to matter you're better of with an ice pick and double attack.  If you want to do a crit build use katars because they double your crit.

Stat wise you'll want to max your str for sure, and then get a heap of agi in either situation.  Don't skimp out on vit either. 

stacey

Quote from: Jory on Aug 11, 2007, 07:41 PM
Crit and Daggers don't go together for a couple reasons.  The main one being that crit and double attack don't work together, and the second being that in a situation where the crit is really going to matter you're better of with an ice pick and double attack.  If you want to do a crit build use katars because they double your crit.

Stat wise you'll want to max your str for sure, and then get a heap of agi in either situation.  Don't skimp out on vit either. 

i made one build (still testing)
where right Double Attack almost (16k)
and left Dagger (Crit Damage = 8k)

my god..
if you just know how good a crit dagger edp assassin is...
more slots...
less tough enemy (Wizard)
think about it please...
think think think...
dont just conclude please...

Glenn

He didn't just conclude. You can't Crit while Double attacking, and you have halfed crit compared to katars. Those are facts.

Though you on a HR server wich completely makes fundamentals absolutly screwed up. So you could get good crit with daggers by investing into luk.(instead of wasting all those extra slots of CRIT cards)

ASPD = your friend, I remember have 174 aspd with Double Daggers and drooling over how fast it was, since your on a HR server, it should be easy enough to get well over that. You'd probably also want high str, str is damage afterall.

No need to go ragging on someone who was just offering his opinion, trying to help you.
-- Ragna-Retired --

stacey

sorry for beind mean...
i was so pissed that day when i read that one >.<
/sry
but thanks for the opinion,
i found the good build now,
16k Right Dual dmg
and 12k Left Crit dmg